Slightly OT: Greetings!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just popped in to sayhello. I thought that the site no longer existed because Icouldn't access it from the old URL. I miss youalland am happy to read that so many of my precious baby bunnies are doingwell. The King sends his most regal regards.

There are so many new names and "faces" here. Wow! The board has really changed a lot.

I'll be back over the weekend to catch up on reading the threads and will be PM'g some of you with personal greetings.

Happy Holidays to you and all of my babies!

Love,

BunnyMommy

BunnyMommy!!!! :hug:

How great to see you!!

Miss you and Sherman very much. Sending you both my love.

:kiss: :kiss:

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I think that says it all...

P.S.- I think I own King Sherman's future Queen. :disgust:

:elephant: Bunny Mommy!:elephant:

I've missed you so much :tears2:

Welcome back! :sunshine:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

BunnyMommy!!!

How GREAT to see you!!!!
I've missed The KING Sherman stories, and you as well.

I hope you are doing well and have a great christmas.
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this christmas.

Would be great to see Sherman (picture hint here).
What a nice surprise to see you again, please take care and we look forward to hearing from you again soon;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!:bouquet:

BUNNYMOMMY!!!!!!!

Oh, it is sooooo good to hear fromyou. This has really made my Holidays. I hope you and King Sherman havea wonderful time, and hope you can join us more in the NewYear.

Pernod and Perry send their favourite Aunt lots of Bunny Kisses :D. All the best

Jan

BunnyMommy!!:hug:

What an awesome surprise. It does my heart good seeing youposting again. I have missed you and Shermanterribly.

Seeing you posting, wow this has really made my day.

I am sending thoughts and prayers for you and Sherman that youmay both find peace comfort and joy this holiday season.

Sending all my love to you and Sherman.

Tina & Zoo Creww

:wave:So good to see you back BunnyMommy , Happy Hollidays to you also .

Hugs and Snugs to King Sherman ! Howabout a quick photo session , just one ifyou feel up to it !

I have been Nagging Carolyn asto how you have beendoing . I am so glad to see you post again

BunnyMommy -- you are always in our thoughts and you have no idea how much you've been missed!

Stay in touch and have a peaceful holiday.

Hope you have been well,

Pam

Kisses & hugs for King Sherman x x x o o ox x x o o o x x x o o o:love:

BUNNYMOMMY!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day, seriously! Hope you and the King are doing well. :)

Very nice to see you post and hope to see some more.

BunnyMommy, I'm so glad you have felt up toposting here again. With one thing and the other I know its been hardfor you to come back.

I just want to say I miss you so much on here, it really isn't the samewithout you. I think about you all the time and often wonder how youand Sherman are getting on these days. You will be in my thoughts thisChristmas time especially.

Thanks for posting andletting us know how you and Himself are doing.

It's just so great to have you back.

Vickie xxxxx

Thank you all for the warm and graciousgreetings! I'm happy to be back. Come the first ofthe year I'll have more time again to spend on the board.I've missed you all so much! There are no people like bunnypeople and you know I missed my precious bunny babies.

Sherman is just as bossy as ever and has adjusted well to our newhome. I'll be posting a flood of pictures soon, so getready!

Talk to you again on the weekend.

YAY! Sherman pictures! :bunnydance:

Spice was so happy to hear you're back that he went binky crazy!

flyingspice.jpg

Latest posts

Back