Slightly O/T: Haven't posted in a while...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hi Again Dear Friends!

It's been a while since I've posted and visited theboard. Now that I'm back, I feel awfully guilty for my recentgood fortune now thatI'mfinding out there's beensometerrible unspeakable tragedies and losses while I wasaway.

First and foremost ~ my deepest condolences, thoughts andprayers go out to each and every one of you ~this board is soclose knit that when any one of us is in pain, all of us equallyshareand feel the hurt.

The reason I have been away for so long, too long, was dueto the recent purchase of my new house. I receivedconfirmation this morning that the house is officially ours.This is our (my husband and I) 3rd home we've purchased, however thefirst non-condo, single family, no holds barred, no Home OwnersAssociation, Yippee - Kiyay house that we've bought. Thishouse is truely a one of a kind gem. It's hard to find, letalong get, a house here in San Diego where the sellers were willing totake a loss and add to our benifit. We purchased the home fora little less than it's worth (having Equity to start off with!) plusthe previous owners are leaving some rather beautiful, mint conditionfurnishings behind for us. Our new house is fully equipedwith a fireplace and a 10 foot deep pool with plenty of swimmingspace... plus a whole private side of the house in the backyard for allof my rabbits.

It's in the neighborhood where me and my husband grew up andwent to school, so it's also kind of like a warm welcome homeagain.

I just wanted to share this news with all of you, asobviously, I'm so excited about it. We will be moving in overthe course of the next 3 weeks to be settled in my Christmas.

~Sunshine

Welcome Back and a Big Congratulations, Sunshine.

Please don't feel guilty for spreading good news and cheer! We need it, as you have read.

What a wonderful time for you and yours. :)

It's so hard to find a house that you and your budget like. I wish you many years of happiness in your new home.

Our Dear, Gabby has been going through the process of selling andbuying. Good Lord! I'll be so happy for you both when your settled inyour new place. So much to do, so little sleep! :shock:

Don't feel guilty for not posting, Sunshine. We take you on your terms and we're grateful for it.

I hate moving. Fortunately though, by the sounds of it, this will be your last time.

Congratulations!

Don't Forget: Bend your knees when you pick something up.

-Carolyn

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. :) So goodthat you found the house of your dreams, especially in a place you andyour husband want to live. Plus, what a bonus for the bunnies.

Thank you all for the congrats!

Thanks for the tipCarolyn ,I hope Gabby has better luck than we did at selling. Themarket here was booming and places were selling like hot cakes, but forsome reason, ours was always passed up and over looked... and we had itpriced it in the lower midrange bracket.

After being on the market for nearly 60 days with no offerswhile everything else sold in 10-20 days, we figured it was God tellingus we need to keep it. We decided to tile the wholedownstairs and do some little extra's in the landscape backyard - thenwe'll be renting it out until my son is ready to take it over --- ouroriginal intent.

I'm sure this will be a Christmas to remember!

~Sunshine

Hi SunnieBunnie,

Oh I'd just love to have afireplace!

This Christmas sure will be a wonderful one. Too bad itdidn't happen a month ago because you would've had time to put up atree, etc. It might bea bit scatteredperhapswith boxes, but what a greatpresent!So glad you have apooltoo. It's excellent that your son will get the place you'recurrently in.

I, too,hope that Gabby can sell her place. She'sgot a wonderful place for the rabbits in her new home.

It's nice to hear good things happen to good people.

Congratulations!

-Carolyn

How wonderful foryou! It's terrific that you are going back to your old stomping groundstoo! And as was mentioned before, we need some happy news, so glad tohear it! You know we will be waiting for some photos too!:p

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back