Sky the escapist!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
Just thought I'd tell you all that rabbits really are the smartest animals ever, sky has learned how to open and CLOSE her own cage when she feels like it, She normally does it around meal time when she is getting impatient. I was shocked the first time she did it, I suppose some morning I can expect to see her and sonic(her newly married husband) roaming around in the garden without my say so!

Haha...yep they are just the smartest liitle thing's...

If my bathroom door isn't fully shut and i'm in there having a shower...they will push the door open with their nose and come in to see what i'm doing

cheryl wrote:

If my bathroom door isn't fully shut and i'm in there having a shower...they will push the door open with their nose and come in to see what i'm doing
I should have said that Sunshine and Josie will push the door open with their nose...it's almost 2am in the morning and i'm getting tired ;)

cheryl wrote:
cheryl wrote:

I should have said that Sunshine and Josie will push the door open with their nose...it's almost 2am in the morning and i'm getting tired ;)
they sound so cute!

Latest posts

Back