Skin problem?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg Ive noticed buggs has been getting these dry scales on his ear and on the edge of it, the very first time I took Buggs and Lola to the vet the vet told me to look out for an infection they might end up getting.. so I've been on constant look out..
I'm not sure if this is normal or I should take them to the vet , can you guys tell me what you think?

Best thing to do is take him to a vet, if it is bothering him, they will be able to see things we can’t see through photos.

No he isn't itching ..
Okay, yeah I think I'll be taking him to the vet as soon as posisble.
Thank you

Is it possible that Buggs and Lola have been fighting? Could be old wounds?? Good plan :)

Is it possible that Buggs and Lola have been fighting? Could be old wounds?? Good plan :)

I don't see them fighting, maybe they do when they're in their cage , but when they're out they're each minding their own business and at some point cuddle up together to take a break from all the running around and exploring!
I thought maybe it's because his nails are getti

I thought maybe because his nails are getting longer and he might be scratching himself as he cleans up, I'll be cutting them very soon though !
Could that be a reason?

That could be the reason, definitely so get those nails clipped soon. If it doesn’t appear to be painful or itchy I wouldn’t worry massively, but just keep an eye on it.

Latest posts

Back