Size comparison between Frenchie and Polish kits. :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
This absolutely cracks me up! Now you can see my amazement with the Polish litters, after doing Frenchies all this time. It'll be fun to document them as they hit their milestones (1 week, 2 week, etc.).

72391_10200831947706744_1711618278_n.jpg

13084_10200831947586741_886027969_n.jpg

That's a pretty big difference! I know the Tan babies are just a little bigger than my Polish babies, but I'd never seen a frenchie baby. You should put a Cal baby in the mix, too.

That would have meant dragging two nest boxes up to the house. I carted Adeline's whole nest up here because it's so cold out and I didn't want to take a chance on the photo subject catching a chill. I think the weather is supposed to be warmer tomorrow, plus I'll have Kitty here...3 of them together will be cool!

That´s a big difference but they are so gorgeous...just can´t get enough of all these babies.

Wow. Thats a big difference. I mean, they're all small in relative terms, but then you look at that wee polish and its...teeny tiny!
They're all so cute! I just want them all.

Wow, what a difference! Thank you for taking the time to take these pics!

Now you'll have to keep us updated on their progress each week. :D

Oh, they are seriously addicting!! I did have trouble keeping them still enough for a picture...they kept trying to burrow under the blanket. :)

Latest posts

Back