Silver's Rools for Hate!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnySilver

Bella - Owned by Silver
Reaction score
I don't like that hooman that mommi calls her 'little bruther', or some other hoomans. So I have acquired (whatever that means) special methods to show to the hoomans that I dislike. Follow my five easy steps to hate!

(1) Thump whenever the person you don't like is near. Thump A LOT. And when you hop away, flick out your feet for extra disapproval.

(2) Make sure you growl whenever they come around unless they have nom noms.

(3) Bite. Bite. Bite. And bite some more. They will easily learn that if they don't go near you, then won't lose a finger. Hehehe …

(4) Don't let them pick you up. They might drop you. But if they do pick you up, bite their shoulders!

(5) Never groom them. If you groom a hooman that you don't like, they will think that you like them and will FOREVER try to groom you back.

If you love a certain hooman VERY much, make sure you show them. Groom them very often, especially if thy groomed (they call it petting I think) you first. They will think that it is so cute and maybe will give you some banana or apple!

Let them hug you from time to time also. Not a lot though, cause too much hugs aren't good.

Look cute too. They just love it those weerd hoomans. :D

-Silver

Trix here-

I just show my bum to humans I don't like. Love Dumpy, tolerate Mummers, and ignore most other humans. However, if a human acts like an idiot in order for me to like them, I give them A lick to show them that whilst NOT my human, I appreciates their hard work for trying NOT to be a dumb human...

Cut your mummersisses brother a bit o slack. Lick him once or twice...

Mommi says I is 'stub born'. But to prove to her that I am not stub born, I licked some applesauce off her bruthers finger yesterday. Applesauce is the best thing ever, like maybe even better than nannas, so I couldn't resist even though I didn't like him.

But I still have to run away from him when he tries to pet me. He is really mean and sometimes tries to purposely scare me. Den mommi gets SUPER mad at him … hehehe

He deserves it

-Silver

I love my mama, but when she picks me up to groom and then puts me back down, I thump loudly and flick my feet away to show her how I feel! She calls me sassy when I do that. I don't know what that means.

~ Clementine

You should let her pick you up sometimes. Some hugs are good, too many are bad. Heheh I like flicking my feet at people too.

Latest posts

Back