Silver, the spunky Netherland Dwarf

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has gotten into a thing where when I am pouring the food into his bowl from the measuring cup, he will race to the measuring cup and try to completely stick his face in. Crazy bunny. I don't think he realizes how big he really is. :p

This has been Bandit with pellets from day one :p He just can't stick his little squishy face in the bowl fast enough to gorge himself. I know he's not starving, he just loves his pellets.

This has been Bandit with pellets from day one :p He just can't stick his little squishy face in the bowl fast enough to gorge himself. I know he's not starving, he just loves his pellets.

He just did it a moment ago!

I received a call from Silv's neuter clinic saying that they are rescheduling to the 22nd of August. Whatever though. I don't mind that much since it could always be worse. Just one more week than previously. I can't wait.

Felix and Clementine shove their faces into the measuring scoop for pellets, too. Also once I go to pick up the pellet bowl, they both shove their faces in there even if I haven't put food in there yet.

:laugh:

Thanks! Yes he is still shoving his face into the measuring cup. It doesn't even matter who is feeding him! He acts just as crazy. My friend was over and we experimented with this. Nope. Silver acts completely normal.

Yay only 21 days till his snipping! He still seems to have no idea what the works means despite his level of intelligence. He is seriously so smart. I had no idea that bunnies were this smart until I got him.

He knows the word "applesauce" and will run towards me if I say it. If he see the applesauce, the same think will happen. He won't leave me alone till he gets some! I'm still working on him learning his name though. I think he knows it, but is too lazy to run towards me unless I have something he wants, lol.

A few pics …
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1409586926.427860.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1409586943.516046.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1409586995.877176.jpg

Bunny tongue! I love him with his buggy little eyes and pretty blue schmuzzlepoof. He looks to be a very happy boy.

Hehe thanks! I just love his little tongue too. Especially when he gives me kisses, lol.

But oh no, he was being the opposite of nice this morning. I was going to give him his food and of course, he was excited as usual. But when I go to put his food down, he lets out a HUGE growl, lunges toward me and I can actually feel the shape if his little teeth about to sink into my hand as I pull it away.

But he wasn't done yet! As I am quickly getting my arm out of the vicinity of his cage, he runs after it the whole way growling and grunting up a storm as he went. "No!" I tell him. A few grunts are received. :glares:

Can't wait till the neuter. This aggression HAS to stop. Its a bit aggravating, him almost getting a pice out of my hand all the time. Ad then I do nothing better by getting sucked in by his cuteness and giving him way too many kisses. ;)

Make stage for Silver! The greatest model bunny to have ever lived! :)
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410305050.034796.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410305078.776061.jpg
Hehehe sorry about the lighting! Just felt that I had to do a bit of a photo shoot and get some pictures up here again!

Thanks all! I know I just live taking pictures if him. It's the worst though when he will do something really cute in front of me, but when I bring my camera near, he jumps right back to normal! Geez Silv, stop being so camera shy you don't have to worry about looking good!

He doing good of course like always. He just still needs to lead that I'm not going to take his food. I love that bunnies don't talk back. So drama free, unlike some other things in life right now………

I clipped his nails today for the first time since before I went to California. He didn't enjoy it of course, but he got a little but of dried cherry and was fine.

Pictures!!!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410484724.272241.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410484762.874247.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410484791.246150.jpg
"Do I smell applesauce?!?"
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410484836.033705.jpg
"Just give it to me already before I get it myself!!!"

Hehe sorry Silver no applesauce for you tonight!:)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy in my own life lately, and not really anything has been hiking on with Silv. In and out of his usual mood swings. Today he is being territorial, growling, grunting like crazy, and the best part is …

He's get neutered today!!!!! In going to be dropping him off soon around 8:00 and picking him up once I get out of school. I am quite nervous, buy also equally excited for all of this to go away soon enough. I just want my sweet little Silver back!!!!

Well I will let you know later how everything went. Hoping for the best!!! :)

Silver is out of surgery and in the car driving back home with me! Everything went really well. I would 100% recommend the Fox Valley Animal Welfare League if you are near North Aurora in Illinois. It was a bit of a drive for me, but well worth it.

They gave him pain meds and everything. The people there were soooo nice and everything. And you can't beat the records they have.

Latest posts

Back