silly bunny story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
Tonight I brought out my knitting basket and set it on the floor next to my feet. Charlie came over to check it out...sniffed it, peeked inside, poked it a little with his nose.

So I'm happily knitting along when my hubby says "Ya know, Charlie's trying to get your attention." I hadn't noticed, I was deep in pattern thought. Charlie was indeed getting frustrated that I was sitting on the couch doing something other than petting him. I gave him a quick pat and continued my project.

I went for a potty break, came back and found Charlie running full tilt like a mad bunny with the end of one of my yarn balls in his mouth. He had unraveled it while he ran so there was yarn crisscrossing the living room. I tried to get it from him but he ran like the wind binkying and turning on a dime....not dropping the yarn once!

Well he eventually unraveled the entire ball complete withyarn running throughthe tube in his pen. He then plopped down to rest from his "game".

I guess he doesn't want a knitted bunny sweater ;)

LOL! I just posted about how Bo was playing a game tonight! They are not dumb!

I bet he thought..... "hmm - she seems to like to play with this stuff - I'll give it a go!" :p

That is too funny!

Genelle woke me up just before 4am. I was sleeping on the living room floor when she came up and started licking my face. I woke completely up FAST when she managed to french kiss me.

WHOOPS!

As soon as I got up she was running like mad like the hounds were after her. When I walked into the computer room she did a flying leap into the hay box, so all is well on her end, I do believe.

Hehe!!! I just love Stinker Bunny stories!!! I love when my babies become Stinker Bunnies, too. How wonderful!!

I can just picture that yarn all OVER the place, too...hehe...criss cross...across the living room!!

:roflmao:

Latest posts

Back