Siggy Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

LadyBug

Reaction score
Ask Michaela, she made mine and probably 75% of the everybody else's. she's great!

we all love Michaela:pink iris::bunnydance:! :nod

ETA: a) her name is clickable and you can PM her from it:biggrin2:

and

b) this really belongs in the Chat About The Forum section, so it might get moved if a mod happens to see it;)

Xila

Reaction score
Like Ladybug said. I just wanted to add:

Did you mean Avatar? Because having an avatar is free- in order to have a siggy, you have to donate money to the forum, hence why pretty much nobody has one... Even than, I think you can only have, like, a one-line text signature... But I might be wrong. If I were to donate to the forum, it would just be bacause I can... I'm not really interested in the benifits, so I don't really know much about what they include. Sorry. I believe there's asticky somewhere about the benifits of donating.

Either way, Good luck. Also, there are several other people who make Avatars/etc. Check out the "chat about the forum" section.

~Xila

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Yep, this needs to go to the Chat about forum..... I'll move it.

BTW - welcome and HI to another HOOSIER :)

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Xila wrote:
Did you mean Avatar? Because having an avatar is free- in order to have a siggy, you have to donate money to the forum, hence why pretty much nobody has one...

Just to clarify a bit....yes, you do need to be an RO sponsor to be able to add a signature. The following thread outlines the available packages and benefits:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=33161&forum_id=1

Having said that, the admins are still working on ironing out the wrinkles in getting the benefit packages out to those that have already sponsored. The signature is actually in beta testing right now and should be rolled out in the near future.

I think that a high majority of sponsors did so because of their love for RO and not for what it would get them. Although, the perks are pretty sweet!!!!

I'm sure one of the admins will be along to comment further on this.