Showing signs of stasis but I’m not home!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
I’m with my dad, out of London and my mum just called me saying that Athenas not being herself and she sent me a video, and I can tell that Athena is not acting like she usually does. I’m trying to direct my mum on what to do and I’m sure she can do it but i don’t know what to do. She’s been eating a little bit, she ate a blueberry and some salad but hasn’t eaten any hay. She went to the vet just two weeks ago and they said that her teeth are great. I don’t know what could’ve caused this as I’m not home. Apollo is totally fine. My mums just gotten some baby gas drops. I’ll be home in two- two and a half hours. im so stressed out. She’ll be okay, right?

As long as your mom gives her gas drops and tummy massages she should be ok until you get back! I hope she gets better!

Theo has also been showing signs of stasis today :( I'm not worried though because he is still eating a small amount and pooping, he just seems so uncomfortable.
I'm glad Athena is feeling better!

Latest posts

Back