Showing off Shino

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit Hero

Reaction score
Hey All. I haven't really shown off my Bun and after surfing through photos I feel the need!

May I introduce Shino! He is a Mini Satin, my first rabbit, about 11 months old and has quickly shown me the love and companionship that can come from such a wonderful and unique creature. I believe I am not the same person I was before him.

Here he is chillin', relaxin', actin' all cool:
Picture010.jpg

Stealing treats when your not paying attention:
July32009001.jpg

Giving me a hug when I'm blue:
Picture004.jpg

And more Chillin':
Picture009.jpg

I am glad you decided to share these pics.

He is a very handsome bunny, and such an amazing colour! I have never seen such a bright coloured rabbit before.

He certainly seems to like his red pretend burrow hehe :)

Thank you!

I didn't realize until just recently that his color was so unusual. I'm told that's a characteristic of his breed.

Yup! It's my sister's cat hotel! He stole it and will not give it up. I had to compensate and give my sis my fish tank. lol.

Thanks All!

No snuggles yet unfortunately. However after his neutering he now allows me to scratch the top of his nose, he even begs for them! He's a great little guy.

i think i am in love!

like everyone else said, his color is so pretty!

i love the satin fur, it just kinda shimmers! although chaucer (a siamese standard satin) doesn't have the same brilliant look as the red does on shino.

are you going to start a blog? we would all love more photos of him! and stories!

its a thriantra!!!!

wow he is absolutely beautiful....i dont think hes a mini satin but a thriantra...he has the face and color of one...wow he is beautiful. i need more pictures!

no he doesn't have the right fur for a thriantra. . . he is for sure a mini satin with that fur!

satins can and do have the brilliant red color.

hmm..are you sure? ive seen thriantras with the satin looking fur...

either way his color is amazing...hes beautiful

He is from a breeder and they said he was a mini satin, But I am no expert. I'll read up on it and see what I find out.

A blog? I hadn't thought of it but I just read JadeIcing's "forum relations" post and she did mention that it was a great way to log memories. Maybe I'll give it a try!

Thanks all for your posts. You make me feel very welcome here and I'm really looking forward to posting on this site!

Latest posts

Back