Showing off my new tattoos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
This past Saturday I went and got 3 new tattoos. The first of the day was one on my foot which took 2 excruciating hours. Hands down the worst pain I have ever felt. I've had both of my wrists tattooed and they were nothing compared to my foot. Here's my foot tattoo:

b052d6b686df20853322619650ee19c3_zps31f7d69d.jpg

My two arm tattoos were nothing compared to my foot. I was so relaxed I could have taken a nap. Here is the second out of the 3 of the day (the butterfly and stars at the bottom is one of my older tattoos):

d635d8c41a9711a2faa7f768c00c5b5c_zpsecdd770b.jpg

And the 3rd and final!

14d91d6c8b3d19e9b101367a7107cb23_zps586efb9f.jpg

Nice! :) It'd be cool to see a bigger photo so I can see the writing more clearly.

I have two symbols from the Mass Effect series on my arms, and a bunch of flowers on one of my shoulders. More planned in future! I love getting tattoos!

I don't know how to make them bigger but I can tell you what they say! The one on my foot says "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." the one on my left arm says "Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary." and the one on my right arm says "Blessed are those who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing."

Latest posts

Back