Show us ya desk!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I LOVE the desk showing threads in other forums, and wasn't sure if we had one here or not, so I'm starting one.

Show everyone when it looks like where you sit when you're on RO :biggrin2:.

Of course I will go first.

DSC03965.jpg

This is our dining table, which is so old and ratty that it's not ever used. On here is my ancient computer, my stereo, my little TV, sony laptop and my playstation 3 that I got as an early birthday present. All my stuff is old and crappy except the PS3 which I just got and am madly in love with. And yep, even the PS3 has a keyboard, cool huh? It's really like a computer. You can plug a mouse into it too.

Mine's just my lap. Not sure you want to see a pic of that.

Very nice desk! Here is mine... nothing too fancy.
Got the desk for $15 at the Good Will, lol. :)

DSCF0022.jpg

Wow all so tidy desks! I had to tidy mine today as it's now a change table lol so excuse the wipes and nappies etc as im looking after a4 1/2 day old baby:biggrin2:as her mum had a ncea exam and NCEA has no mercy:grumpy:

PB170442.jpg

Edited as I got Siennas age wrong:shock:

Flashy wrote:
Mine's just my lap. Not sure you want to see a pic of that.
Only if Sandy is sitting in it :D.

You've all got nice desks, the table my stuff is on, my grandma and grandad bought it waaay back and it was $32 brand new at the time, so must be very ancient.

Mine was only tidy for the picture, before it was covered in plates and cups, a half eaten carrot and a fuzzy old apple core, and plenty of dust :p.

NZminilops wrote:
You've all got nice desks, the table my stuff is on, my grandma and grandad bought it waaay back and it was $32 brand new at the time, so must be very ancient.

Mine was only tidy for the picture, before it was covered in plates and cups, a half eaten carrot and a fuzzy old apple core, and plenty of dust :p.

Hmmm......maybe if I started a "Show us ya house!" thread that would motivate me to clean up to take pics :biggrin2:

I'll take a pic of my desk once I get my camera cleared out!

Lol!!!

Great thread! :cool:

I sit on the sofa, with my laptop... always in the same place lol... :D

It's a very comfy corner, that allows me to see all of the living room, except for the bottom left hand corner of Barney and Snowy's cage..

I shall take a picture tomorrow for you to see! :)

Michelle.... a half eaten carrot?!! :p

my desk is a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the grand central station where everything that is not in its place goes,lol, so i will not take a pic. I am very jealous of all the nice neat desks though.

Ohhhh I loooove these types of threads! I will take a picture when I get home from work :p.

I think someone SHOULD start a "show us your house - inside and out" thread! Those are soooo fun and I looove to see how people set up their houses. I'm in for that!

undergunfire wrote:
I think someone SHOULD start a "show us your house - inside and out" thread! Those are soooo fun and I looove to see how people set up their houses. I'm in for that!
That's SUCH a great idea! I think I'll start that right now! :D I love seeing where people sit when they're online, and where they live as well lol. I'm so nosey :p

Here's what I see when I'm sat on RO- you can just about see my foot in it lol:

IMG_7812.jpg

The left hand side:

IMG_7813.jpg

And this is my corner of the sofa! Since I had my big op back in April I can't sit 'properly' upright for any length of time or it hurts like.... a lot lol, so I have the pillows and I sort of sit sideways :)

IMG_7815.jpg

Exciting huh? :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Michelle.... a half eaten carrot?!! :p

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if it's got rabbit or human tooth marks on it, I can't tell who was eating it haha! I love raw carrots.

Oh man I love seeing the insides of all your places! Yay! Jen your corner looks comphy. I must admit that usually I have a laptop on my lap and sit on the couch too, not so often at the table.

Well, here is my AWESOME "desk". Can you handle it?

Here is my desk all pimped out. This is with the optional "Toby pee-guard". How can you stand the awesomeness?!

I don't have enough room in my apartment for a real desk... :( Or enough room for more bunnies lol

Well, I don't have a desk...but I have an "area" :p....

l_b4a8cdedd2ad4f3d9ba92a37e8e683f0.jpg

l_ccd077b6bba64bcb8b7f928f8b101011.jpg

I'm so proud of my couch. I found it at Salvation Army for $75, nearly perfect condition....few scuffs on the fake leather and a broken leg. It's not very comfy, but at least it is AWESOME!

Oh, and here is my "view" on a daily basis, pretty much....

l_f117141f73d24172879bc30a27f41505.jpg

l_cdc6ea474d1b474dbc7b0c9d0ede695e.jpg

^ You can see into the laundry room, there. As you can see, there is an old dryer sitting there.....where my front load, dry in 18 minutes dryer SHOULD BE....but "Mr. I don't do laundry so I wouldn't understand the importance of a awesome new washer/dryer set".....won't let me have one :p.

Here is my other "view", every day....

l_95d6111e90e447c4b1bb7d98f4d3d9f7.jpg

Amy I LOVE your couch and only $75! whata bargain hunter you! And your pictures on the wall are really cool! I've noticed a majority of people either have RO or something bunny related on their computer screens lol

Any of you girls can come live with me! Turn me from my wicked ways into a fantastic housekeeper!

On a sidenote for irrepressible slobs like myself, take a peek at this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCpzP7nxsxs[/ame]

Kim and Aggie rock my world: I love to watch this while cleaning up... gets me motivated !

Will post pics by the weekend, I promise:D

Latest posts

Back