Show Results.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
I'll use this thread to post show results etc....So far we are really enjoying this..the first one out kinda stunk cuz the judge that I had for open was actually somewhat nasty in his comments...the 2nd show was a lot more fun!

Well, his 2nd time out my son did pretty darned good with his lil girl...she took 2nd out of 7...what cracks me up most is the ones below her were older and much more developed....I was told the baby fur Jessi has would somewhat hurt her...but she still did great...He was SO pumped!!! Here's a pic of them!

dewitt2.jpg

:blueribbon:

You're Both #1 :star: :star: in This Forum.

Gorgeous, Gorgeous - G O R G E O U S!

-Carolyn

Well, had another show today, did ok, but not great... placed mostly middle of the road. However I picked up this lil 7 week old sweetie...

Meet Willie!
Willie2.jpg

Willie1.jpg

Willie3.jpg

Oh My!!! Willie has a Wrigley spot on his face too.

Willie is beautiful!

Congratulations to your son for his placing at the show! Well done.;):bunnydance:

You guys crack me up, you got to the show and come home with more than you left with LOL (bunny wise I mean). Must be hard to resist all those adorable faces, it'd turn me to mush I think ;)

Well, due to the fact that show buns have to be unaltered, they aren't around each other at all, only thru the cage wires...but he takes it all in stride....not much seems to phase that lil man...(Corky)....every bun always seems interested in whoever is out for playtime, but not really had any big issues...

yes Ariel, stay away from the shows!! I did pretty good...I hadn't come home with any from the last couple.....I didn't really need another buck... but he just touched my heart and I had to have him...really only thing I'm looking for now is a doe thats had a litter successfully.... ;)

Willie also comes from some of the best lines in the area......so he was hard to pass up...got a good deal on his as the gal majorly needs cage space!

huh i thought i already posted this lol but might have forgot to hit send, but now all you need is a Rita and you will have my whole family lol. You already have the Nate, Zack, Lexi and now Willie lol. its just to funny

But the real? is.....is my Willie cuter than yours?? LOL.... Austin named Zack, so thats his...and Nate was already named...I can only take credit for the other 2!

Latest posts

Back