Show Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynsharin

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for taking all the great pics at our Show. We really appreciate it, as with so much going on, none of us really have time. I will make sure I pass the link on to all the members I can to ensure everyone can check them out.

Thanks again

Sharin www.earsclub.com

Hay! I remember you! You're Sharin from Canada who rescued a lionhead doe from a pet store...aren't you?
Nice to see you!:welcome

Hi

U betcha.. thats me... and she is AWSOME.. although she is nothing to look at..lol...She turned out wonderful, and she has thrown me a couple of the best litters.... Small size.. great manes... and a personality thats amazing..... and she throws Seal, Sable Point and Dark Sable no matter what i breed her with...... I really got lucky With her

Oh that's great Sharin. I'm so glad you took her! Hay, you know, one thing I know is that you can have the worst looking lionhead and she'll throw you tons of "kick butt" lionheads - but you can also have the great looking ones with BIG IMPORTANT names on their peds but they cant even milk their own kits or throw a decent mane. My best girls dont look that great but they throw great kids with great manes;) I learned my lesson with that! No more buying lionheads - I'm creating my own from now on.

Latest posts

Back