Show Me Your Bunny's Favorite Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellamy+Lilah

Reaction score
I'm looking for some new toys to try out on my bunnies. I've tried stuffed animals (strong ones that they can't eat through) and little plastic balls for cats with bells inside, wood chew toys/logs from the pet store and empty toilet paper rolls with hay inside.

The problem I'm having is they dont ever act like they're interested in them and I dont want them to be bored out of their minds while I'm at work. They like cardboard boxes (without tape or ink) and apple tree branches but that's all I've ever seen them like so far.

Depending on the weather, they usually get about 2+ hours or more per day playing outside unless it's too hot/cold/wet.

I'd be happy to try some new things on them so they can have more fun.

Not many of my rabbits liked the smaller "toys." They preferred the larger items like cardboard boxes, tunnels, and seagrass mats. Have you tried those mats? All my rabbits loved to consume those. Kept them busy for awhile.

Even cardboard boxes can become boring to them unless they are re-arranged or if different size ones are rotated in and out of the mix. I sometimes would drape an old towel between boxes to give them some interest. Large paper grocery bags can also be fun.

upload_2018-7-5_9-44-45.png

I haven't tried the seagrass mats yet! :D I will be getting some today to try out, and tunnels are a great idea too, they love them out in their playpen, I just didn't think about putting one in their hutch

Latest posts

Back