should I stay or should I go????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy5

Reaction score
I am not sure what to do what do you people do in this sitctuation? (sp?)

o.k. seeing as cocoa is gone now I do not know If I should stay or go.

I really like it here & all but seing as I will have nothing to add because all of you still have bunnies & can add more.

I guess I could stay on & admire all of your bunnies but do any of you belong to a board that you have no animals for? sorry I guess I am still missing my cocoa :(

Personally Kathy, I am very happy to have you here as a part of RO. I'm sure you learned a lot about rabbits while you had Cocoa (and I'm sorry you're missing her:hug: so much)

I don't see a reason to leave RO if you like it here. You've got plenty of information and interesting experiences to share with us, bunny-related or not! Lots to "add"!

I don't know if you are considering bringing another rabbit into your life at this point in time... I read your post about Guinea pigs, so maybe that is what you are moving towards...

If you want to stay on the boards, by all means! We'd be sorry to see you go...

I have accounts with quite a few forums I don't have pet's for but I tend to forget about those forums. :p You don't need to have a rabbit to be a contributing member though.

The only reason I could see you going - is because it hurts you too much to read about other bunnies....in that case, I'd say "take a break and come back when it doesn't hurt so bad".

There's no reason you can't stay though - we love you even if you don't have Cocoa anymore....

....and who knows - maybe some day you will have another bunny.

Till then - stay and love on them via. the forum!

Just my .02

Definately stay :).

RO is for people who love rabbits - and you don't have to have one to love them! You can always add to posts about things Coco did (if it's not too painful), and maybe, one day, you will have another bunny to share with us. Until then, we can share ours with you :).

Jan

I think you should definelty stay,every person on this forum is important and has an answer to a question.

I hope you stay

hase_picknick.gif

It doesnt say you have to own a bunny to enjoy this forum you just gotta love them ;)Of course you should stay but as Peg says if it hurts take a wee break :hug:I would hate to see you go anywhere.

You can enjoy the others, help those who might have questions you can answer, and enjoy the off topic conversations.

Also... have you thought of getting another bunny at some point?

Kathy, we have grown to know and love you. Please don't leave because you technically don't have a bunny. I know you love this forum too.:hug:

Please, feel free to hang out here when you feel the need and otherwise and I know I"ll look forward to seeing you here as well!:D

well that it than I guess you people are stuck with me:p

thanks everyone

as for getting another bunny we will see I had me heart set on a piggie but If I find a bunny that steals my heart well who knows

thanks everyone

You should stay, no wait YOU WILL STAY :biggrin2:

Even though u dont have a bunny doesnt mean that you're not allowed on RO, i mean there are poeple who havednt had a bunny and decides to join to know more right so you should do the opposite.. like stay and help the members =]
Does that make sense? probably not but i tried my best :D

anyways. as i said YOU WILL STAY. ;)

Prisca :pinkbouce:

Piggies are sweet but for me they just aren't a bunny! I do miss PigPig tho. He was so sweet.

Once a bunny person, always a bunny person. :)Besides, even if Cocoa isn't with you physically, youwill alwayshave him with you in your heart.

I'm so glad to see that you've decided to stay...you'd be very missed if you left. :hug:

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
You should stay, no wait YOU WILL STAY :biggrin2:

Even though u dont have a bunny doesnt mean that you're not allowed on RO, i mean there are poeple who havednt had a bunny and decides to join to know more right so you should do the opposite.. like stay and help the members =]
Does that make sense? probably not but i tried my best :D

anyways. as i said YOU WILL STAY. ;)

Prisca :pinkbouce:
Worryingly I actually understood that :?
YAY Your staying :D

Latest posts

Back