Should I get bun a harness?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting lots of hay.

It's true that she doesn't like play pens that much, and escapes the uncovered ones.

There's no males around the area so no possibility of pregnancy, I'm planning on getting her spayed.
Okay, but you apparently still have your male rabbit, Cookie.
Sorry , none are neutered.
I'm sorry
And apparently he isn't neutered and Jasmine isn't spayed yet. You said that you would only keep Jasmine and the baby that you gave your mother. If you still have an unneutered male, it's possible that Jasmine could get pregnant again. You said you would rehome all but 2 rabbits. I understand the kits may not be ready to be rehomed, and that it can be difficult to rehome rabbits, but why not give the rabbits you supposedly aren't keeping to a shelter? It doesn't seem like you are being honest with us about rehoming your pets.

Okay, but you apparently still have your male rabbit, Cookie.

And apparently he isn't neutered and Jasmine isn't spayed yet. You said that you would only keep Jasmine and the baby that you gave your mother. If you still have an unneutered male, it's possible that Jasmine could get pregnant again. You said you would rehome all but 2 rabbits. I understand the kits may not be ready to be rehomed, and that it can be difficult to rehome rabbits, but why not give the rabbits you supposedly aren't keeping to a shelter? It doesn't seem like you are being honest with us about rehoming your pets.
I've been trying, really.
Im definitely still rehoming some pets. Pumpkin has a home ready, and the other 9 will have soon.
Also many Guinea pig pups are going when they are 6-8 weeks.
Although one is very attached to us and cries without us, so I may have to keep that one, because this is about the animals health.

And about jasmine not being spayed, I have to save up for it, because I'm paying for it myself, and don't have tons of money

Since I'm not that old, as you know.. 😬

Jasmine, Blueberrie, and now Cookie. I thought you only had/ were only keeping 2 -- Jasmine and the baby.
And blueberry.. Well he's not mine either, someone else's in my family.
Hes getting rehomed.

He's my.. Dad's or my brothers.

Yeah, I wanted her to realize the disadvantages of using a harness through doing online research, but I was vague, so she might not have gotten my point. I just don't want anything bad to happen to her bun.
What is RWAF? Some type of Rabbit Welfare club? I couldnot find it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back