Should I get bun a harness?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you want to stress Jasmine out with a harness? If you are taking majority advice, I say skip it. Get her an extra large dog pen with narrow bars. She’ll be just fine.
Yeah, I wanted her to realize the disadvantages of using a harness through doing online research, but I was vague, so she might not have gotten my point. I just don't want anything bad to happen to her bun.

Yeah, I wanted her to realize the disadvantages of using a harness through doing online research, but I was vague, so she might not have gotten my point. I just don't want anything bad to happen to her bun.
Disidvantages?
I didn't find any when i did research earlier..

Disidvantages?
I didn't find any when i did research earlier..
If you really want a harness, then get a harness I suppose. You don't always have to listen to others. It's not my business what you do with your rabbit, unless you make it my business. Just make sure that whichever option you choose makes sure your rabbit is kept safe and is the best option for her. You seem to be going for the advantages only, but you do need to realize there's more to everything than it seems. I want you to be educated and not make a mistake that could harm Jasmine, is what Im saying.

If you really want a harness, then get a harness I suppose. You don't always have to listen to others. It's not my business what you do with your rabbit, unless you make it my business. Just make sure that whichever option you choose makes sure your rabbit is kept safe and is the best option for her.
Okay.
さようなら😊

Okay.

I've really tried other option so I'm sorry.

さようなら
Don't feel bad for what I'm saying. Do what is best in your opinion. You know your rabbit better than I do. I'm just a pretty cautious person. You can always choose ignore me if you want to.

Don't feel bad for what I'm saying. Do what is best in your opinion. You know your rabbit better than I do. I'm just a pretty cautious person. You can always choose ignore me if you want to.
I didnt realize you edited your comment until I posted this lol.

I didnt realize you edited your comment until I posted this lol.
It's fine, your pretty helpful.
I'm sure your a great person who just wants to help.
I chose one.

Is this one safe?

If you are confused about the safety and model of your harness watch this video, she talks about a few types of harnesses and most of the dangers associated with them (i personally am not endorsing using harnesses this is just so you can make a decision of your own)

Can’t you find people that make harness and order from them. It will be safer and also be after your own bunny size. I know a few in sweden that ships within eu and make harness, you just need to strike up a conversation and they will often help.

Myself have always ordered harness after my own bunnies measurement. Took a bit of research and I used both google, insta and facebook to find a few good harness makers for bunnies 🤣

Can’t you find people that make harness and order from them. It will be safer and also be after your own bunny size. I know a few in sweden that ships within eu and make harness, you just need to strike up a conversation and they will often help.

Myself have always ordered harness after my own bunnies measurement. Took a bit of research and I used both google, insta and facebook to find a few good harness makers for bunnies 🤣
Okay, thank you!

Why is that?
I’m sorry but your always posting about sickness of your animals or no food or no housing or accidental pregnancy or baby deaths like either your messing around with everyone and are just bored and in that case you defiantly should not take advantage of the patience and kindness of other people or you really don’t know how to look after your animals properly and should probably not have any. I’m not sure how old you are but if your having this much trouble and all these issues I don’t think rabbits are for you right now. Maybe start small with a couple fish

I’m sorry but your always posting about sickness of your animals or no food or no housing or accidental pregnancy or baby deaths like either your messing around with everyone and are just bored and in that case you defiantly should not take advantage of the patience and kindness of other people or you really don’t know how to look after your animals properly and should probably not have any. I’m not sure how old you are but if your having this much trouble and all these issues I don’t think rabbits are for you right now. Maybe start small with a couple fish
Im fine with bunnies.

Don't worry about me, my pets are fine.
I'm sorting it out

RWAF statement: "There is no benefit at all to a rabbit, as a prey animal, to be dressed up in clothes, to wear a harness, to be pushed in a push chair, or taken on an unnecessary car ride at all, in fact they can be detrimental to their welfare by causing them stress, so we do not approve of these things. " Do not use harnesses, have supervised time in a safe garden or use a large run instead. Bunnies are not dolls, bunnies are not dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back