Shiloh's Happy Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for reading my blog, Dave :D

It's so great cuddling with a bunny. Right now my snuggle bunny is Kerensa, she's tucked under my arm. Rory and I have about an hour long snuggle session every night too. Phoebe Mae likes snuggles also, Ned isn't as big a fan- he's a super sweet bunny, but he doesn't like excessively long cuddles. After 5 minutes he's ready to go do other things, but hops back on the couch frequently for pets! I love my bunnies!

Paul and I have taken to petting Kerensa every time we walk past her cage. It's funny because Phoebe's cage is kitty corner to Kerensa's, and if we pet Kerensa, Phoebe Mae clamors for attention so you have to pet them both. Phoebs is used to being the queen bee!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Ned isn't as big a fan- he's a super sweet bunny, but he doesn't like excessively long cuddles. After 5 minutes he's ready to go do other things, but hops back on the couch frequently for pets! I love my bunnies!
Sounds normal to me after all he is a guy.

I don't know, Dave, Rory's a guy and he has joined me for many a snuggle marathon! Neddie is cuddled with me right now :) I'm curious about how long he'll stick around, he seems very content so far and is lying across my torso with his eyes closed. He's probably feeling a little lonely since I've been so busy with the sick baby birds and a lot of my bunny time has been spent socializing Kerensa.

Kerensa is so funny- Rory's been out of his cage for about two hours ago, and 5 minutes ago she started thumping at him! Her cage is a good 3 feet off the ground so he hasn't tried to bite her or anything. I guess she just doesn't like him. Poor Rory.

Paul is so funny. He likes to pretend that he doesn't like the bunnies, even though I know he does. When I see him petting them, he always makes excuses. Today his excuses were "I'm rubbing his fur off so he'll get cold!" and "I'm trying to create so much friction that she catches on fire!" Yeah. Sure.

Lol @ Paul! I'm glad you are so happy with your girl :biggrin2:I think... THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PICTURES!

*Ahem. Looks innocent and scampers off*

I'll have to gather photos tonight! My bunnies are cute! I feel bad because I haven't got a ton of Kerensa yet, especially when she was a little baby when we first got her. Oops. I got some, but not lots. I've been so busy with the sick baby birds. She's been getting a good deal of attention, I just haven't been whipping out the camera that much.

Kerensa is a funny little girl. We've had her for a little over 2 weeks now and she's still kind of weary of us. Tallulah and Phoebe Mae were easier to win over. But they were MUCH more afraid of us at first than Kerensa is, and Kerensa is easier to handle than they were when they were afraid of us- she's pretty easy to pick up and everything and will stay with me when I cuddle her on the couch, but she still looks quite uncertain. Paul and I have taken to petting her every time we pass her cage and I pick her up randomly throughout the day, and we have at least one 20-30 minute snuggle every day. I also feed her pellets from my hand 1 at a time. Food is a good way to a bunny's heart :D Hopefully she'll love me soon like the other bunny's love me! I'm not worried.

Aww Kerensa is just precious. You got her the same way we plan on getting our next bun haha. Hopefully there will be a bun for us at the county fair in May.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Why are all of my bunnies shedding except for Ned?
Because Ned is waiting for the other ones to stop before he lets loose. :p

So much to catch up on! I think I've said that to everyone's blog, but man! A month's worth of bunny-blogs and adorable pictures is almost a marathon to go through!
:thud:

Kerensa is just adorable! I don't even think adorable is the right word for it... There should be a stronger word for extreme cuteness! Then again, I'm just a sucker for light-gray-colored bunnies with darker gray nosies and ears. It's one of my favorite colors! It's like she was paw-picked for you by Tallulah! I'm glad that you found a little girl bunny to round-out your herd. :) Congrats!

Speaking of congrats, big congratulations on getting married! :D How exciting! Sounds like a busy month for you! :)

hi Shiloh, how are you and how are these beautiful bunnies you have? Please post more pics!

I went to Alaska and visited Fairbanks in November, last year. I stayed mostly in Anchorage and only stayed in Fairbanks from Saturday night to Sunday morning, I was wondering if I'd be around the area where you are.. I guess it was close to the college. Alaska is very beautiful, your bunnies must love it!
I hope you're all ok, take care.

:grumpy:

Shiloh's gotten too busy to share news of her and her wonderful family with us... :pSeriously, where are you? You need to make a fresh new fancy schmancy 2011 blog Missy. :p

Missing you and the furbabies... :)

Latest posts

Back