She's Here!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
Cheeto went on some bunny dates, and things were going really well between two buns. The first one was this cute New Zealand mix that was obsessed with him. She kept pushing her face into his and he got really really scared, but she was so in love with him. The second one was a little lionhead that he was really interested in.
In the end, I chose the lionhead because I thought in his territory, the adorable pushy rabbit might irritate him enough to start a fight. She was so cute though, I really hope somebody adopts her soon.
So here's the petfinder picture of her! Her name is Casper, but I'm changing it to Millie!

casper3.jpg

casper2.jpg

casper1.jpg

When we brought them home, they were snuggling in the carrier. It was adorable. Cheeto even did a little binky at the end of the bunny date!

It sounds like you chose the right one. The other one needs a more forceful mate or to be an only rabbit.

And Millie is very cute.

Eeeeek I can't handle the cuteness!

I'm a little bit biased to Lionheads ;)

Thanks everyone! I have a quick question. Cheeto is extremely territorial because he has been an only rabbit since he was 4 months old. I expected that. What I didn't expect is him trying to bite her through the bars of the baby gate? I blocked it so he can't get to her. Is this the right thing to do?
He is a free range bunny, so he doesn't like having to share his space. I cleaned out a large closet for Millie, and put up a baby gate to separate them.
I plan on giving them both a rest for a couple days as she settles in and then I'll start the bonding in the bath tub and at my parents house.

Latest posts

Back