Sherwood Rabbit Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the Free Fed ones on Amazon, but not the original Adult Timothy-based pellets. Could you please link that, or are they the same? I would be feeding 3 -4 tablespoons daily to my 4.9 lb. pet rabbit ;)

@Blue eyes, do you know the main difference between the free-choice timothy pellets and the regular timothy pellets? Could you feed a rabbit a small amount of the free-choice every day, instead of buying the regular timothy pellets? I'm thinking about swapping Theo over to Sherwood, but I have an amazon gift card so I want to order thru amazon.

@Blue eyes, do you know the main difference between the free-choice timothy pellets and the regular timothy pellets? Could you feed a rabbit a small amount of the free-choice every day, instead of buying the regular timothy pellets? I'm thinking about swapping Theo over to Sherwood, but I have an amazon gift card so I want to order thru amazon.
I'm wondering the same thing too. My rabbit struggles with obesity, hence why I am considering switching to this well recommended brand. She is 5 years old, so I want something that fits her nutritional needs. Who knows what the main differences are between the regular and free-fed Timothy pellets from Sherwood?

I am also trying to order through Amazon, to save me some shipping cost and get them sooner. The only pellets I can find are the free-fed ones on Amazon though!

As far as I can see, the free-choice pellets are designed specifically for rabbits that won't eat regular hay (hay strands). The regular timothy pellets are for those rabbits that eat normal hay every day. So if your rabbit does eat hay as recommended, then the regular timothy pellets are recommended.

As far as I can see, the free-choice pellets are designed specifically for rabbits that won't eat regular hay (hay strands). The regular timothy pellets are for those rabbits that eat normal hay every day. So if your rabbit does eat hay as recommended, then the regular timothy pellets are recommended.
Thank you! So I guess the only place to buy the original Timothy hay pellets are from their website. 🤷

Thank you! So I guess the only place to buy the original Timothy hay pellets are from their website. 🤷
I don't know if they always have this deal, but right now if you spend over $25 on their website you get free shipping! I think that is what I'm going to do.
btw- Sorry for taking over your thread 😬

Attachments

• 1.23.21.jpg
    1.23.21.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back