Sherry baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
1199_042014_210000000.jpg

Don't know what happened, she was up at my neighbour's while my floor was being re-done. She seemed fine. I should have been checking on her more. :(

She was the foster dwarf who ended up bonding with my heart bunny, Dill, so I had to keep her. Then she wormed her way into my heart. She was a really great bunny. She's ALWAYS come when she was called, had so much attitude.

Marvin was so in love with her. :(

sas :bawl:

SAS I'm so sorry your Beautiful Sherry has gone to the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow::rainbow: Sherry.

Susan:cry4:

I am so sorry. What a special girl. I love the tiny bunnies with big personalities. Binky free with Dill, Sherry.

Thanks all. :(

And I'm so sorry, Sherry, I let you down. :sad:

I should have been more attentive. I could have saved you.

I gave you the gears, baby, but you really were my favorite little friend. I miss you terribly. I'm sorry your last days were stressed and your last hours in pain.

:rip:

sas :cry1:

Pipp wrote:
Thanks all. :(

And I'm so sorry, Sherry, I let you down. :sad:

I should have been more attentive. I could have saved you.

I gave you the gears, baby, but you really were my favorite little friend. I miss you terribly. I'm sorry your last days were stressed and your last hours in pain.

:rip:

sas :cry1:
I'm so sorry Sas, what an awesome bunner she was.
I just wanted to say to try not to beat urself up, I know it's our instinct to do so, I did the same w/ Angel and you all helped me along. We can't do everything perfectly every time...
Hugs my dear.
Binkie free sweet Sherry baby.:rainbow:

OMG! I am just seeing this now :(

I'm so very :(sorry, Sorelle. I remember how cute she was, and she and Dill were perfect together. I guess he has his little lady back now!

How are you, and Marvin, doing?

God Bless, Sherry! I'm glad I got to meet you. Go be with our precious Dill!

Jan :tears2:

Latest posts

Back