Shaving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Well it's been a long couple of months and beardy has grown quite big!
However I have to shave it all off tonight.

So here's my first pic, Full beard, looking quite pale and bemused.

IMGP0886.jpg

Beardy and che moustachio.

Okay so here we go some progression shots

What I like to call the Kentucky Colonel:
IMGP0888.jpg

Mutton chops!:
IMGP0889.jpg

Mr. Darcy:
IMGP0890.jpg

Shaven (Also known as Employable):
IMGP0891.jpg

So it appears that yes a face does exist under my beard, though it was speculated that the lost city of Atlantis, another beard or even god was hidden under there.

ha! awh... good luck looking for atlantas.
lol. my brother also has a beard, but not as big!
why did you shave it off????

I think you should have kept the pork chops. :)

I hate shaving, but don't like the idea of more than two days facial hair on me, so I do it. The Gillette Mach 3 razor blades work ok for me. When I was younger, I used a Remington electric, but I went old-style several years ago, and really prefer it.

Lady Lucy loved the beard, she used to groom it, originally she'd pull out chunks but now she just grooms.

She'll be very angry that it's gone.

How is it that all bizarrely interesting threads start with Saudade or Gordon... ?
I tend to look, then look away, then my curiosity gets the better of me :p ;)

Maybe I ought to post a stage by stage shaving of my legs :p While eating my favourite cookie. :D

Aww, I liked the Mr. Darcy look myself. But this thread was hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. You look better clean shaven though.

I'm considering growing it out again, down to my belly button, publicise it massively, then get donations and donate 70% of the donations to a charity.

Latest posts

Back