Share your tattoos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbunnies

Reaction score
I got the idea from someone posting a thread about needing help winning a contest for cover-up tattoos, and I figured I could make a thread of people showing off their tattoos (if you have any!).

My first tat:
301142_330000523762891_1299201641_n.jpg

Second (right after it was done):
60298_346980312064912_95743577_n.jpg

Third (yes, I did really get a reference from Harry Potter & do not regret it... cam quality is bad, so does not really give the quill justice):
gGKdg.jpg

neat! I have no tattoos... considered getting one once, but just couldn't pick a design I was sure I'd never regret.

I want one, but my parents would probably love me a little less if I did:(

I wish I had the huevos to get a tattoo. If I did I would like one similar to this, my boxers paw prints on both my palms.
If I had an ink pad I would put his paw in it and put it on my palm to get a better pic than this but oh well! ")

5086941029_7646c7ae48.jpg

I wish I had the huevos to get a tattoo. If I did I would like one similar to this, my boxers paw prints on both my palms.
If I had an ink pad I would put his paw in it and put it on my palm to get a better pic than this but oh well! ")

I have a few including my wedding ring tattooed. Hands are the most painful places to get them ever.

It sounds painful and it would suck if you were running and fell down and scaped your hands and had to get your tattoo re-done lol. My dad got a tattoo on his foot (yeah he was sooo intoxicated) and everyone said he was crying like a weenie. And even the week after he was still whining that it hurt.

I love tattoos but only have two so far! My first one was from my favourite part of my favourite book, the Velveteen Rabbit :p
Here it is right after I got it done, I hadn't washed it yet or anything so the lines are a bit crisper!

I can't wait to get my next one. I am planning on a sketchy style of a wild rabbit on my arm.

DSCN5275.jpg

Here are mine. These are pics from when they were freshly done. Well, the fairy is right after her touch up. I need the butterfly touched up too, especially since my cat attacked it days after I got it, so a lot of color bled out. Problem is, my tattoo artist is in Colorado and I'm in Nevada. I will only go to her. She is amazing; she is also my cousin.

my butterfly tattoo.jpg

my fairy tattoo.jpg

Sorry the links were wrong
I am getting this on my hip
2wcqpug.jpg

and I can't decide what i want for my wrist.

2hoiwqc.jpg

or
29dbepv.jpg

or maybe
2d83rds.jpg

I might get something on the side of my foot and on my collar bone

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1377870477.586536.jpg my right foot.. It's my cats paw print..
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1377870507.101374.jpg my right wrist.. Rat paws
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1377870547.954938.jpg and my first tattoo.. Don't like it anymore.. Hopin to get it covered up.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back