Share your day :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up late, 0800, high time to feed the rabbits. Breakfast, well, just tea, ran out of bread. Apart from dried bread I get from coworkers for the rabbits, resorted to saw off a piece of that to go with the second cup of tea.

Didn't do much, tried to make a little hay, but it started raining. Decided to cook something for the next 2 days, under an umbrella outdoors, on the rocket stove, I always cook on fire. I do have an electric stove, but I rarly use it, about twice a year. Needed white wine to ?deglaze? the roasted meat? (culinaric expressions are not my strenght), so here we go, since the bottle is open anyway.

Well, that pretty much was my day. I'm not doing too well for 1-2 days when I'm at home, have to use up vacation days, but it's work that gives my life some structure. And the rabbits. I think I wouldn't even get up if there weren't 24 mouths to feed.

Met nobody, talked to noone.

My elbows, and sometime my knees hurt. Winter is comming. Too soon. Again.

Last edited:
I started school again today. I thought I'd be doing homeschool this year but I'm going to have to wait a couple months to be able to do it. :rolleyes: I had my first live class with my public school today and it was okay I guess. The teacher seemed nice, and she let us show our pets on camera- except I'm too camera-shy to actually show my face for more than 2 minutes. One of the guys in my class looks like my friend's little brother, but older. 🤣 🤣

The camerea thing I can perfectly understand. Every time they at the university say it would be nice if you started the cam. I just look down on my pjs, bed hair and breakfast spread out. I’m just nope, I’m not starting the cam 😆

Sometimes I walk around with onsies, I have a Dale chipmunck and a penguine onsie. While I also have fluffy pjs sweaters with ears on. They are so comfy but not something I want to show 60 people I’m wearing in the morning and running around in the house 🤣🤣

I can go with just pjs the whole day when I’m not leaving the house. So being camera shy also make it even harder to start the cam. If it’s not mandatory I will just skip the camera.

I’ve just recently started my university courses and I‘m already stressed. I have an exam in 2 weeks about health care and drugs constitution, the course just started and I have so much I need to read. I also can’t find the books I need for the next course which starts directly after this one ends. All the people that have read the course pharmacokinetics says it’s the hardest course to pass. I know a person that have re-done that course 5 times 😱

It also feel like a bad period that I’ve stopped taking my thyroid medicines. Even though I hope the thyroid would work normal but yesterday I had tremors and heart palpations. At least it’s just the mild symptoms.

Myself also struggling a bit with the motivation to do things right now. I’ve still not trimmed Odins claws which I should of done previous weekend but I’ve taken care of Toste regular ear cleaning and brushing them. I also haven’t though about what to focus for my bachelor thesis 😒

I’ve asked my friend and her focus was neutrophils and different antagonists. I’ll take a bit of time this weekend to come up with something as a break from studying for my course exam 😩

@Oceanie it can be nutritional as long I make sure to have a variety and exchange rice with quinoa, sorghum, lenses and beans. I’m just also a picky eater that can feel nasuea when the texture of the food aren’t my thing. Is not like I’m stuck in box of food, I just need to think outside and find new recipe of food.

So myself is trying to have a variety of the vegetables and changing everything up. I can still eat chicken and lamb as meat but only eat it once or twice in a week for my meal. The rest I would classify it as fully vegan food.
Look up KETO recipes. It is anti-inflammatory and is primarily lean meat-beef, chicken/fish (not breaded) plus all the non-starchy vegetables you want plus CHEESE/NUTS. The big thing is NO breads, NO sugar, and limited cow milk. It does take time to adjust but as to anti-inflammatory... Yes, this is true. I've been on it for more than a year and have never felt better.

Look up KETO recipes. It is anti-inflammatory and is primarily lean meat-beef, chicken/fish (not breaded) plus all the non-starchy vegetables you want plus CHEESE/NUTS. The big thing is NO breads, NO sugar, and limited cow milk. It does take time to adjust but as to anti-inflammatory... Yes, this is true. I've been on it for more than a year and have never felt better.

I don’t eat a lot of starche, I keep to lean meat when I have meat on the weekends. I’ve eaten sparely bread (gluten free), sugar I’ve done 3 cheat days during these 2 months. I’ve already taken out cow milk a few years ago. But I’ll check out the recipes.

Today I trimmed Odins claws, I finally took the step to do it. I’ve been spending most of my days studying. I notice today that Toste have gotten a bump under his ear again. So I will need to clean his ears every day until it go away again. I’ve had quite the restless sleep for a few weeks which I can feel my memory and focus aren’t keeping up when I’m supposed to study.

I’m also thinking to book a time at the vet when I have money and when the insurance will go through. I think it would be better to give Toste an operation to fix his ears than always wait for the wax build up to block his ears all the time. He don’t like the feeling of cleaning his ears. 5612FA53-8817-4382-AE5A-6C634442C211.jpeg

Oreo is sleeping on my bed while I do my school work, with a video of relaxing music for bunnies in the background. I don't have much schoolwork today, and I'm wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. What better can a day get?

Oreo is sleeping on my bed while I do my school work, with a video of relaxing music for bunnies in the background. I don't have much schoolwork today, and I'm wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. What better can a day get?

That’s nice, my bunnies aren’t allowed in the room right now. They will just distract me but I still run out from my room and look for Odin. I will pick him up and cuddle a bit with him then go back to study.

Myself is blasting music from the stero in the room while reading my summary I’ve written (only 90 pages), which I will have exam on friday. I know nothing and need to get 80% on both exams on friday 😱

I know things but when you do practice test and suddenly bam a question about a constitution which I don’t remember the details enough comes. For example what’s special with ethylmorphine, Tramdol and codeine compared with other narcotic-classified drugs. My brain go, have I even read that information. Which ends with me needing to go through the constitutions trying to find the information and it’s over 200 sides of laws which is just the top of the ice berg.

The question make me reflect over what I know is correct or not. I totally hesitate if I even understood the consititutions. The list just go on from patient safety to trade. At least I learned the difference between generic and parallel drugs, so a small process at least. It’s better than nothing.

I totally abhor short courses (3 weeks) at the university, you never get time to process the information. I had the last lecture last week and the exam is this week. Even though you keep up with the course, my memory isn’t keeping up with the speed it need to process information 😒

Last edited:
I've been dormant for a while on the forum, life has set me other priorities. School practice is draining the last of my energy.
I've also started inktober just like i wanted.

I'm sprawling on the ground with my boys, just supervising their bonding. We're also beginning to move so i was hoping to see some relationship development from these two so when we do move soon, they can finally become stable friends. We'll see how it goes.

While myself is planning to go into a intensive studying month, so from 9:00 to 22:00 will be my study times. But I will split it up with lectures morning and evening, somtimes just mornings. Then the rest will be studying for my exam plus re-exam in november, finding a supervisor for my thesis I will write in January.

I just discovered I picked the wrong subject, trying to find a supervisor within my subject is less than a handful of people. I totally hope I will get a spot among the supervisors that exist. I’m just planning to do a literature study combined with a survey questions about the standardized thyroid treatments in sweden.

I’m totally regretting taking a break this weekend. I dislike being a slow learner, even though I keep up with the reading, the facts and formulas don’t want to get stuck. So I need to put down a lot of effort.

I always tell myself next course keep up with the studies and yet I fall down in this, where I take 3 days off and I get behind 🤣

Latest posts

Back