Share your bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 42449

View attachment 42451
View attachment 42452

This is Cruise (white) and Holland (brown) my 2 new 2 month old bunnies . Does anyone have any idea what breed they might be? I was told they are a cross breed but not sure what of :) .
OMG ❤❤

They are too cute to guess their breed. But seriously, a wild guess would be half Dutch, half Polish, Dwarf Hotot. or Netherland Dwarf. I say Dutch due to the pattern + size, but to me, they look a lot like Polish or even Dwarf Hotot. Good Lord, they are cuteeee

OMG ❤❤

They are too cute to guess their breed. But seriously, a wild guess would be half Dutch, half Polish, Dwarf Hotot. or Netherland Dwarf. I say Dutch due to the pattern + size, but to me, they look a lot like Polish or even Dwarf Hotot. Good Lord, they are cuteeee

Thank you for the reply! Cruise does have little black eyebrows so maybe there is some dwarf hotot I wasnt sure if they were dwarf rabbits but they do seem soooo small but I wasnt sure if it was just the age.

This is my sweet little 2 year old Theo! He looks so fat in all of these pictures :p! It was right before a big shed so he lost all of his fluffy fur. He hates posing for pictures! He never wants to stay still!
View attachment 42507 View attachment 42508View attachment 42510
Awwww cute little freckled-Rex(?) bunny❤ haha, it is literally impossible to get a bunny to pose for pictures.

I love Theo's color and pattern-- he looks sweet and curious

Last edited:
Awwww cute little freckled-Rex(?) bunny❤ haha, it is literally impossible to get a bunny to pose for pictures.

I love Theo's color and pattern-- he looks sweet and curious
Yes he is a Mini Rex. And thanks! I love him so much, even though he is lots of trouble!

Latest posts

Back