Shaking her pen in the middle of the night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloe-trash

Reaction score
So Briar sleeps in an xpen and when I am awake and not at work she gets free-roam of my bedroom. (Though I would love to rabbit-proof my room enough that I would feel comfortable leaving her be)

In the pen she has her litterbox, a cardboard box with paper bedding that she can chew and burrow in, her favourite blanket, and a plain paper bag along with a couple cat toys.

For some reason out of nowhere lately she has taken to, in the middle of the night, grabbing the bars of her pen and shaking it as hard as I can. I'm doing my best not to be upset with her and just ignore her to show it's not a good way to get ttention but I keep her in my room because theres no other good rooms for her to be in (we have two dogs and a cat) and its affectin my sleep. x.x

Is there anyway I can wean her from this habit? I love her dearly but she is driving me mad.

ours did that when we locked her in her cage at night, but she's out in the living room. but she's free roam now. maybe just rabbit proof and let her free roam.

Latest posts

Back