Shadow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I had to say goodbye to my sweet, sweet fuzzy boy, Shadow yesterday. He will be missed by us all, but most of all by Penny.

34833B3A5677Ffp53Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

NashvilleAugust2006008.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

He loved Penny with all his little heart, and he knew how much she loved him. It's hard, and strange, to see her without him. I let her see his body yesterday. She sat with him, sniffing and grooming, off and on for a while. I wanted her to have a chance to say goodbye. She's doing better than I expected. She's eating normally, thank goodness. I'm giving her lots of extra attention and love.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

Binky pain free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Handsome Shadow.

You will be missed.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry to hear this. Shadow was such a beautiful boy. I know from experience how heart breaking it is to see the remaining bonded bunny on their own. I hope Penny is coping.

Sorry to see you back here under sad circumstances. Hope you, Snuggy and Penny are OK

Jan

Thanks, everyone. Penny is doing well. I think I may try to slowly introduce her to Snuggy now. They've seen each other through the baby gate many times and seemed friendly. Shadow was the jealous one who always started fights when the girls tried to "talk". He was extremely possessive of Penny. I hope the girls can bond. Snuggy hasn't had a friend since Baby passed in '07. :(

Latest posts

Back