Shadow, Jester and Georgia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay. I can actually get on to post :). Have had a few problems with the hotel online service.

Great to hear that my babies are doing well - especially about Georgia not having a poopy butt :). Jester is really good at being a clean boy. I am sure they appreciate the air conditioning - we could use some of the 30 degrees here, although weather not too bad, considering!

Is Cocoa still with you?

I miss my bunnies :(. Have seen lots of wild ones here, but I need a bunny cuddle. Tell them their mommy sends them lots of kisses ;).

Hope you and Mrs Pet_Bunny are coping OK, and they aren't driving you crazy :p

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Is Cocoa still with you?

Cocoa'sfamily got home last night.
We didn't have a chance to talk to them yet, but they will probably take Cocoa home laterthis evening (if I let her go). :twitch:

Bebe bit Carolyn again.:? I can handle all the bunnies at home, and all the bunnies at the shelter and never get a singlebite. :huh

Oh it's 3:04 pm Edmonton time.

swanlake wrote:
ahem, I would thouroughly enjoy more photos.
More pictures?

33ct1ue.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
Great to hear that my babies are doing well - especially about Georgia not having a poopy butt :).
Pebbles is enjoying the time with the bunniesthe most. I am able to leave her in the basement run because she gets along with all of them. So she might be downstairs for 6- 8 hours when I switch the other bunnies for their turn to run and play. Shadow and Georgia goes down to play together, and with Pebbles, all three of them are laying beside each other. :biggrin2:

There is hope for Jester. I had Jester with Pebbles. After the initial chase and pulling fur, Jester left Pebbles alone. Had I more time for them together, Pebbles would of groomed Jester if she had gotten over her fear of him.

Pebbles is with Cocoa now before Cocoa goes home.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
There is hope for Jester. I had Jester with Pebbles. After the initial chase and pulling fur, Jester left Pebbles alone. Had I more time for them together, Pebbles would of groomed Jester if she had gotten over her fear of him.
:shock2:WHAT!!!!!

That is amazing. I never thought Jester would accept another bunny. Pebbles must have the magic touch.

And Shadow must be in heaven - two gorgeous girls to snuggle with :)

Thanks, Stan and Carolyn :hug:

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Any updates on Pebbles and Jester?

I haven't had time to put them together again.Hey, if they bond, Imight haveto keep Jester. :whistling

Tuesday I was at the shelter, and out for supper. Last night we took Cocoa home. Today I was suppose to attend the Golf tournament and BBQbut declined as there is too much things going on. I am going to move Pebbles back to her large cage that I used for Cocoa when she was here. She didn't mind being in a smaller cage, but she did get all the free time in the basement when the other bunnies had to take turns.

Carolyn is very busy and spending long hoursat work. She moved to the new location and getting things set up, plus she has to do all the month end books.

5cd9ms.jpg

Jester chining everything as the other bunnies did before. :D

Can you come to Texas and babysit my flemmies? You're such a great caretaker!

TinysMom wrote:
Can you come to Texas and babysit my flemmies?

I don't think I could handle the heat in Texas.
Our temperaturesare 89*F (32*C) but the nights are much cooler 45-55*F.
But you are tempting me with your flemmies. :biggrin2:

33tl7bd.jpg

Look mom, no messy bottom.

We'll just have you come in Nov-Jan...when its about 70 degrees.

Plus you could take awesome pictures of my babies...

Latest posts

Back