Sexing 8 week old purebred Holland lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd wait a few more weeks just to be sure I had two my rabbits sexed wrongly at 8 weeks I'd wait when testicles dropped.

Also, I'd recommend to get already fixed female instead of 8 week baby girl because you will need to separate them when they are about 10 weeks because they will start acting like teenagers and she can get pregnant or harm him as he'll be chasing her and attempting to mount her and she can get tired and harm him) until they both are fixed and about 6-8 weeks after that so basically since 10 weeks until 4,5-6 months when fixed and two months after so thats about four months. You will have to clean two cages and they won't be able to play together you will have to let them out for a couple hours every day but not same time, it is time consuming and tiring. Speaking from my own experience.

Also, I'd recommend to get already fixed female instead of 8 week baby girl because you will need to separate them when they are about 10 weeks because they will start acting like teenagers and she can get pregnant or harm him as he'll be chasing her and attempting to mount her and she can get tired and harm him) until they both are fixed and about 6-8 weeks after that so basically since 10 weeks until 4,5-6 months when fixed and two months after so thats about four months. You will have to clean two cages and they won't be able to play together you will have to let them out for a couple hours every day but not same time, it is time consuming and tiring. Speaking from my own experience.
I'm planning on keeping the Male and female separate until a bit of time has passed after they get fixed

Latest posts

Back