sex change?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpuckett

Reaction score
So it has been a long while since I have posted here, about my rabbit Pip or anything else. Get busy, forget you have the internet, get a minute of rest, remember the internet, is basically how my life goes.

A while back, I let everyone know i had a baby rabbit which I hazarded a guess as a girl. We as (s)he got older, I determined that I was wrong on the guess. So Pip the girl became Pip(pen) the most regal and handsome sir-bun. XP

-I am sure the whole time he was saying, "Hey! I am not a sweet GIRL!", but silly me, I didn't listen.

-Lots more going on, will talk all about it later, now I am on poop watch for our newest bun addition, whom I am thinking I may call Meriweather. See more in the Infirmary.

Oh yes, that sex change fairy has visited numerous people on here :) :) :)

Ha, congrats on your little Pippen! My first bunny switched genders on me. I was 10 years old and was told I had a sweet little girl bunny. When he was about 4 months old I noticed something PECULIAR about "her" nether regions and he was a boy ever since :D With other bunnies, I have been told the wrong sex many times, but each time I knew better and ended up being correct.

Plus, with a young kit the "doughnut" and the "taco" basically look exactly the same.I felt pretty sure about saying that Pip had a taco shape, and didn't bother to sex him again. Then over time as we did the bi-weekly scent gland cleanings, things started...changing. 0.o

And then I had to go back and tell all the friends and family that there was a switcharoo. But he loves face rubs all the same. And that is good enough for me. :D

hehe... I can finally say with certainty that I can't get a visit from the sex change fairy - the girls got spayed yesterday.

Latest posts

Back