Serious limping!?!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, dad IS going to go to the city and the vet tomorrow since Musti's ear remedy has run out. So dad will ask what the vet thinks about it. If she doesn't know how to help either, then i'll just find the courage from slmewhere to dial another vet to see what we should do.
Okay. I hope he gets better.

As I mentioned before, I would limit his space so that he isn’t in so much pain of discomfort because he won’t have to hop around as much. The next thing to do would be to wrap the leg but if you don’t know what your doing (as I wouldn’t), that’s not a good option because you could hurt him more. That’s the only thing I can think of now; limiting his space

@Mariam+Theo Since we have similar situations, I am wondering how are you convincing your parents that Theo is not okay when they think he is?
What could substitute vet-wrap though? any soft elastic band perhaps?
Are there any substitutes for aspirin? we don't have any.
mum doesn't want to buy it either, she was mad enough when I got simethicone drops for Musti.
My parents allow me to call the vet and they will let me buy medicine, but taking him to the vet is another story. I will always tell them that I will pay for everything and that if he doesn't get better my life will be destroyed. If I talk to my mom she will normally say yes because she knows how much I care about Theo.
Here is a link to safe pain relievers for rabbits.

So we just came from the vet and they gave us some news alongside a whopping bill of 66€.
He, the vet, said that Musti has his knee muscles a bit streched and imflamed, and gave him a custom mix of antibiotics and painkillers. He has no broken bones. He will be taking them for 5 days and see if his situation improves.

So we just came from the vet and they gave us some news alongside a whopping bill of 66€.
He, the vet, said that Musti has his knee muscles a bit streched and imflamed, and gave him a custom mix of antibiotics and painkillers. He has no broken bones. He will be taking them for 5 days and see if his situation improves.
Well done getting him to the vet! Hope he gets better soon.

Latest posts

Back