Separation Anxiety

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
This is the face I get everytime I leave the house. :(

DSC03808.jpg

aww!!!

Shame on you for leaving!! :nonono:

-Carolyn

Lissa i get that face times three, plus they all put their front paws up on the cage bars.

i usually give them treats before i leave to ease the pain ;)

This girl is killing me!Seriously. Every morning before work she follows me aroundthe house, sits on my feet, crawls up my legs and looks at me sosad. I'm almost in tears before leaving.:(If she keeps this up, I may have to quit my job.

Aw, I'm sorry. How is she when you come back? Elated, I imagine.

I feel guilty leaving Toby all day. The girls share a cageand have each other, but he's all by himself. I'm usuallylate for work because I sit with him and rub his face and talk to himevery morning.

Laura

When I come home at lunch she jumps all overme...and then I have to leave again. :( When I gethome at 5:00 she's pretty calm.

Carolyn wrote:
aww!!!

Shame on you for leaving!! :nonono:

-Carolyn

Yeah, Lissa! What are you thinking, going out to work and grocery shop and stuff?

I know how you feel - I get the same forlorn look from Hef when Ileave. Skittles, on the other hand, is usually too busyeating to care. But boy are they both excited when I comehome!:)

Lissa wrote:
I just hate leaving her. :sad:

Funny thing happened just yesterday while I was at work, I was about tocut this ladys hair and was just putting sectioning clips in her hairwhen I realised she had the same cooloured hair as Amber!! I thought tomyself 'mmm this is what Amber would look like with long hair' Icouldn't help but laugh to myself, I had to go into the back room tolaugh myself stupid and try and return to some normality. The girls Iwork with thought it was rather funny as well.

Next time I was called to do a cut, one of the girls said "do you havea white haired bunny?" I said "yeah why?" She said 'Oh no you're introuble again 'cause there's a white haired lady who wants you to cuther hair' I just looked and laughed.

No matter what you do where you go it seems as though bunnies are on our minds!

Latest posts

Back