Sedalia, MO April 8-10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kr

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Sedalia, MO show on April 8-10th? There are several national breed shows going on that weekend there. We'll be there, but not showing. Can't wait!

Oh neat! What are you showing? Mini Lops I assume from your sig.:) How many buns are you bringing?

It is Mini Lop Nationals.... So, yes, I will be showing Mini Lops. :) I am showing 1, but I am sending a doe to a friend as well who is going to be showing her as well. :)

I am going for the experience and to go buck shopping. :) Can't wait! I am getting so nervous, yet so excited!

I can't believe how close it all is now! :) I am working my hardest to kill the cold I have before I fly..... I am doing better today, but will still take decongestant before I fly.... And gum.... must have gum....

Oh no, I hope you get to feeling better before the show. I can't wait, I have a feeling this week will go by s-l-o-w.;-) So do you think you'll have a pretty good chance of doing well? Do you already have a buck lined up or just going to look?

I am starting to feel better.... Just took some more nyquil.... I have been talking to a few people about bucks. :) I am excited... I think I may look at the auction too....

Latest posts

Back