Sebastian crossed over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss. I too remember Sebastian from when I first joined the forum years ago.

I love the pictures of him.

Thank-you Carolyn for posting theupdates of Sebastian's passing. I was shocked when you broke the news in Buck's Bunny Bistro. It just seemed so sudden and unexpected when this happens. Sebastian was suppose to live forever as he and SLG was our poster Bunny and Girl. :tears2:

Binkie Free Sebastian. :pink iris:

How sad. I think he was one of the first bunnies I read about when I joined the forum. He seemed so special, and I'm deeply sorry for you loss. :(

Pet_Bunny,

I couldn't agree more that some people/animals just aren't supposed to die. Pebbles is another one that's on that list. It's difficult to grasp when they do pass over.

I'm glad so many people knew Sebastian, thanks to Ras and Jordyn. He was certainly a special gift.

Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear about Sebastian.:tears2: He was one of my favourite rabbits when I first joined the forum. He was justone of those extra special rabbits that sticks in your heart. Thinking of you Raz, and SLG of course.:pink iris:

Oh .. I've only just seen this .. mainly because I hate coming onto this forum in case I see some of the ol bunnie's names from when I first joined. Sebbie was one.

((hug)) and love. The only good thing I can say is, at least he died peacefully .. you couldn't wish for more for a pet, or a human.

Carolyn wrote:
It's with a heavy heart that I write tolet you know that Dearest Sebastian crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this past weekend. As SLG said, "He went to sleep and never woke up."

Sorry, I can't seem to post a picture.

He was loved by many andis dearlymissed.
I have been gone a while adn just found this. I'm so sorry for them and Sebbie was the sweetest little thing :(

I've been in avoidance/denial with this thread.

The weekend in question, around Dec. 4th I think, I spent hours and hours checking my computer for an email address I used to have for Raz, and to see if Raz, SLG and Sebbie had other sites where they were updating, I had an overwhelming urge to find them and check up on Sebastian.

I had an odd sense of foreboding when I did log in again, and there it was...

I logged off and basically hid under the covers for the next week or more. I couldn't bring myself to even look at the post, much less respond. Between the unsettling 'sixth sense' oddness and the extreme sadness of the loss of my favourite RO bunny, I pretty much dropped out.

And for that I apologize -- to Sebastian, Raz, SLG and Carolyn. It wasn't that I didn't care, I just cared too much about this one.

sas :sad:

Latest posts

Back