Sebastian crossed over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I write tolet you know that Dearest Sebastian crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this past weekend. As SLG said, "He went to sleep and never woke up."

Sorry, I can't seem to post a picture.

He was loved by many andis dearlymissed.

Thanks everyone. Ras and SLG are doing well. Of course, they cried all day, but they're grateful he had a peaceful passing. SLG spent the full day playing with Sebbie just days before his death, so it was good they had that time together.

Sebbie was a lucky little mon to have been in a household with so much love. He ruled the place too! He'd get on the top shelf of his condo and would give "the look" to any passerby that came near him for some treats. He got them too! He was loved by people all over this world, just as all of your babies are.

Ras tried to sign in to tell you this bad news herself, but she couldn't get in for some reason, so she asked me to post it for her. I'll be sure to tell her that you all turned out for 'Bastian.

Be sure to give all your babies an extra hug and a treat tonight. Our time with them is so fleeting.

Tucker, Fauna and Cali send their wishes for each and everyone one of you to have a great holiday season! *An extra hug goes out to Jordiwes and her babies.*

Please give all of your babies a kiss for me. I do love them all - even though I haven't met them. Thank you for caring and taking such good care of your own.

:group:

My heart broke when I heard about Sebastian :bigtears:

To newer members that didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, he was one of the most popular rabbits on the Forum, along with his 'Little Girl'. They had such a unique relationship, that Sebbie seemed more like a stuffed toy than a real bunny. They did everything together, and he had so much love showered on him.

There will never be another, and I feel like I lost an old friend :sad:

S1-5-050481.jpg

OAllDressedUp2a.jpg

4-28-05002a.jpg

GNapsters.jpg

God Bless, Sebastian. We will really miss you!

|Jan

I did not know Sebastion, but it sounds like he was a really special guy.

Binky free, Sebastion.
:rainbow:

Oh no,I remember when i joined the forum years ago and seeing Sebastians picture..you know the one of him in his speedos.

I'm so sorry for Raspberryswirl and SLG

afd257af.jpg

I'm truly broken up over this loss. I still share Sebastian stories with people who ask me about rabbits as pets. He was one in a million among rabbits. Binky free, Sebbie. My love and thoughts to SLG and Raspberry.

Thank you for posting the pictures! I'm so glad the one of him with the speedo is up here! He sure was a sexy thang, wasn't he?! :)

Jan, very well put -- "I feel like I've lost an old friend." Exactly!

Hello friends~ I finally got logged in. I appreciate all your condolences, as will SLG.

She's been heartbroken over this. Our home just doesn't seem right without Sebbie there. His condo was in our dining room so he was always right in the center of the action. The space where he lived looks so odd without him there.

I'm going to try to post the last photo of them together on my page and end our story...

Thanks again for thinking of our family.

Raspberry

Oh no ...:bigtears:

Words cannot express how sorry I am.

We will certainly keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sebs was an RO icon and will live on through the forum.

I was one of the lucky ones that got to meet the little character at the Boathouse Party.

Here's wishing you many happy binkies at the Bridge.
Say "Hello" to Uncle Buck for us.....and all of the other bridge-bunnies, too!!
I'll bet they have big plans for you!

:pray::rainbow:
***see you on the other side!***

I am so, so sorry Rasberry!

I went back and read through your blog and Sebastian seemed like such a character and seemed to have such a special bond with SLG.

RIP cutie!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back