SCRATCH ON BUNNYS’ FACE!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven123

Reaction score
Today when I was checking on my bunnies I noticed a tuft of fur that had fallen out and was on Skylar’s face. I went into the playpen to take it off her and when I took it off I noticed this scratch that looked fresh. Skylar is a single bun for now and in a couple of weeks she’s supposed to get spayed and soon after that I’m bonding her with my other bunny, Hermione. Skylar’s playpen is in the same room as where Hermione free roams and they can look at each other through the bars. For the most part they get along really well separated like this. I even see them flop really close to each other. They do sometimes have little fights through the bars but it’s very rare and nothing really happens. The scratch does look fresh and there is some blackness around it, I’m not sure if the blackness is just the color of her skin or if it’s part of the scratch. Her skin that is exposed is pink and she is only a gray bunny and doesn’t really have any other colors. I will insert some pictures of her scratch below. Her scratch doesn’t look like a bite mark because it’s quite thick too. If you have any suggestions on what could’ve caused this or how to make sure it heals properly then please tell me because I’ve never had this happen before.

Attachments

• E3A0A835-F4D3-404B-B20C-5B582D617CF2.jpeg
    E3A0A835-F4D3-404B-B20C-5B582D617CF2.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back