Scone MacBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeScone

Mike - Camera Corner Mod
Reaction score
RIP Scone MacBunny - 2003-2010

Scone MacBunny passed away last night at the age of 7½. He was fine when I went to bed - even jumped in bed with me for petting - but when I got up this morning I found him dead in his cage. He was a wonderful, loving companion and will be greatly missed.

:bigtears:i am so sorry to read this sad news. I have always loved reading Scone's blog, his pictures and comments always made me smile. thank you Scone for that.

RIP dear Scone, binky free.:rose:

Donna

I'm so sorry, Mike.

I always loved his pictures and stories. Scone was areal celebrityhere.

Binky Free, Scone

I'm going to give Snuggs extra, extra loves when I get home, no matter how much she protests.

Laura

Mike, I am so sorry you lost Scone. We all know how much you loved your little gentleman-bun.

It was always a treat to see the new pictures of Scone. He was such a handsome guy. I am sure that all of the Scouts he had met recently will remember Scone with fond memories. Maybe Scone will inspire one of the boysto become more involved with rabbit rescue.

Thank you for sharing Scone with the forum. Scone was one bun we will always treasure in our hearts.

Binky Free at The Bridge Scone. :rainbow:

myheart

Mike, I'm so sorry. I always looked forward to seeing new pictures of Scone from his blog. He was such a handsome bun.

Mike,

I don't know what to say. I just sat and gasped for a while, crying when I heard this news. Scone was SO special. He will be missed here, he will be missed by the scouts, but (as I was just thinking as I was reading your blog yesterday) he will be most missed as a permanent fixture in your home and heart. Every photo you take of him in your house shows just how much he was a part of your every day life. Your relationship with him was so incredible.

I'm so glad you took that last photo shoot of him. I know that I treasure my last shots of Elf.

I will miss Scone. He is one of the reasons why I wanted to have another mini rex.

Thank you for sharing him with us. I will treasure my Scone books forever, and share them with many many children in many schools, telling them what a wonderful rabbit and family member he was to you.

Rest in Peace, Scone.

bunny_angel_praying_lg_clr.gif

OMG i can not believe this, Mike i am sssssssssoooooooo sorry :*( Words can not take the hurt away, hugs can not take the sadness away, good thoughts can not take the pain away, I am at a loss as to what to say to help you, i know that nothing can help you right now. Please know that I am so sorry for your loss and i will be sending you good thoughts and positive healing vibes your way. XO

This is heartbreaking :sad:. I am so sorry, Mike.

Scone was one of those bunnies that everyone fell in love with. He was such a beautiful boy, with so much character, and your photos were always wonderful.

Like Elf Mommy said, we know how big a part of your life he was, and I can only imagine how you are feeling. Thank you for sharing your friend with us.

God Bless, Scone, We will all miss you :(

Jan

Mike, I'm so sorry :( My stomach flip flopped when I saw this. I just saw his beautiful blog update last night, can't believe he's gone. What a shock! It's so difficult to understand when a pet you've loved and interacted with on a daily basis for years leaves you... Scone MacBunny was such a great boy, he had lots of fans on the forum and was very spoiled by you. He will be missed by lots of people.

RIP Scone MacBunny!

Mike:

I am so, so, devasted to hear this news. I honestly gasped out loud when I read this.

Scone was a very special little man who was loved by many. He could not have had a better life than he had with you Mike. I hope you know how precious the relationship was between you and Scone.

I am so happy that I was fortunate enough to meet him. I will always treasure the scars on my chest!!! Binky free handsome Scone!!!

Mike,
My heart just dropped when I saw Scone's name here. He was such a handsome gentlebun and I always looked forward to seeing new pictures of him.

Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

Latest posts

Back