Scared bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savannahana

Reaction score
I woke up because all of a sudden I heard Charlie (my bun) making LOUD noise in his cage. I let him run around my room all day but because I have to watch him (haven't bunny proofed my room fully) I shut his cage at night. For the most part I trust him in my room so yesterday he slept in my room with the cage open.
Anyways so I woke up to him making loud noise and I went to check him and first thing I did was open the cage. I got him almost a week ago and he’s been getting a lot more comfy he jumps onto my legs and let’s me pet him (sometimes) and I NEVER pick him up because I don’t ever want to scare him. Okay so I go open his cage, he doesn’t come out! I was like are you okay? He was hiding under his little shelf and he was just thumping. He keeps thumping and I thought he was stuck so i literally pet and then tried to check him and he let me. But then he just stayed there thumping and won’t come out! Is he okay? Why does he look so scared

Did he get stuck under something? Give him some time and space, don’t bother him too much. It might be that he heard something and got scared. He should come out soon. When he does, give him a small piece of fruit or a few pellets and give him some pets.

Did he get stuck under something? Give him some time and space, don’t bother him too much. It might be that he heard something and got scared. He should come out soon. When he does, give him a small piece of fruit or a few pellets and give him some pets.

I thought he got his foot stuck but when I checked he wasn’t stuck at all. I’m leaving him be I’m on my bed and I just left the cage open for him when he feels okay to come out. Thanks for the advice ❣️

Latest posts

Back