Saying goodbye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellsmay1

Reaction score
This is to not make anyone’s day bad.
But this is to remind the people like me to appreciate your rabbit every single day because when their gone you realise the things you took for granted like when you first see them in the morning and get to say (good morning bun bun ) or when their in the run and they start zooming around making you laugh or even the first time that they voluntarily jump on to your lap because they want attention. Because when their gone you don’t remember the things like vet bill or a wee outside their litter box or the fact that a million things could go wrong in a second you just remember that their characters no matter how small or big made a massive impact on your life and that you’ll never forget.

This is to not make anyone’s day bad.
But this is to remind the people like me to appreciate your rabbit every single day because when their gone you realise the things you took for granted like when you first see them in the morning and get to say (good morning bun bun ) or when their in the run and they start zooming around making you laugh or even the first time that they voluntarily jump on to your lap because they want attention. Because when their gone you don’t remember the things like vet bill or a wee outside their litter box or the fact that a million things could go wrong in a second you just remember that their characters no matter how small or big made a massive impact on your life and that you’ll never forget.
Very true I can relate to your posting well. I lost Jasper 3 months ago and miss him terribly but I always knew he was on borrowed time at 10 years. The vet bills etc were irrelevant. He brought much happiness., your correct it’s the character left in your thoughts. I have his ashes in his cask with his photo and always say good morning and good night and touch his cask. Silly fool me but I believe there is an afterlife for all life forms.

Latest posts

Back