Saw it on FB

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, the poor little bunny, so terrified. Probably gave him the balloon on purpose too for the exact reason, that's what bothers me most.

Secretly, I did laugh a tiny bit because he was trying so hard to run away but the floor was slippery.

I will admit I did giggle for like half a second till I realised that they probably did it on purpose and the poor bun couldn't get away, they may find a little bun with a heart attack soon if they keep that up!

Oh, how scary for the bunny... and here i was thinking to give Boomer a balloon because i seen something on facebook yesterday with a bunny having soooooo much fun chasing around a balloon. i didnt even think of what happens if it burst... sorry Boomer no balloon now. might buy him a light kids plastic ball instead.

Shida has a large hard plastic ball with a bell in it that she loves to throw around lol picked it up from the reject shop for a few bucks

Poor little bunny. People who scare rabbits on purpose are scumbags in my book. They are lucky that nothing serious happened to that poor little bunny.

the ball is great, Shida loves hers and she is always throwing it around lol!

Latest posts

Back