Saskatchewan Rabbit Savvy Vets Y

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
Please contribute to this list of rabbit savvy vets in Saskatchewan.

from: http://www.geocities.com/poohkasrabbitrescue/Local_Recommendations.html]

Veterinarians

Central Animal Hospital
106 103rd St E Saskatoon, SK S7N 1Y7
(306) 374-5252]
**Dr. Vivianne Jones, * Dr. Michael Powell, or Dr. Elizabeth Skuba

University of Saskatchewan Western College of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Road
(306) 966-7126]
**Dr. Parker

These are the vets we have been to. We have been to a few others that were supposed to be rabbit vets but we didn't feel they did as good of a job.

Pipp wrote:

University of Saskatchewan Western College of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Road
(306) 966-7126]
**Dr. Parker

These are the vets we have been to.  We have been to a few others that were supposed to be rabbit vets but we didn't feel they did as good of a job.
I only recomend The University. The University has the best knowlege of exptic pets.  Dr. Parker is now the vet that oversee's the Exotic dept. 
Rebecca

North Albert Vet Clinic
Dr Tracy Fisher
545-7211
216 Mcintyre st
Regina

she's the best your gonna get in Regina. best bet for anything serious wuld be to go to saskatoon to the vet collage, but for spay/neuters, check ups and routine things, Dr. Fisher is great.

Dr. Leo at Erindale Animal Hospital in Saskatoon! I LOVE that clinic! They're also fear free, patient with bunnies, and there's two rabbit savvy vets (who didn't mind that I vetted them before an appointment was made with my first bunbun).

There's also a tech who has a bunny at home as well! I found that after hours for the small animal university hospital, they don't actually have an exotic on hand after hours

Latest posts

Back