Sanguine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
so I finally decided on a name for my wonderful Flemmie boy, and he's now named Sanguine, nicknamed Sam (everybody needs a Sam on their life journey)

and he sure knows how to pose for the camera ;)

P6070228.jpg

P6070241.jpg

P6070237.jpg

Yes everybody needs a Sam on their life journey. I grew up with a Scottish Terrier with that name.

What a cutie! I wonder if he'll join the likes of Samwise Gamgee and Samwell Tarly. :)

"little" Sam is growing like a weed, and the 2 weeks I've had him, it feels like he's grown to almost twice the size he was when I got him :p
and he's such a sweetheart, and it looks so funny when he binkies

*IKEA Rat for scale*

P6150246.jpg

What a beautiful boy! And those EARS, my goodness! Overall size aside, he reminds me of my nethie Felix, only Sam's ears are about a million times bigger in comparison to his body. :p

his ears are magnificent, and he just looooooves to get ear scratches :p
(he melts like putty)
and I get the feeling that he's gonna be quite a stunning guy when he grows up :p

Ahhww cute!! I'd love to see a video of him getting those lovely ears scratched. :)

sorry for not updating on this...."little" guys progress, but ive been busy boiling in my own skin >_<

my darling Sam has grown quite a bit, and is almost 5 months old now, and about 3,6KG heavy X_x
so here are some new photos of him in all of his glory

P7240297.jpg

P7240289.jpg

P7240284.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOu3tqpSAho&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOu3tqpSAho&feature=youtu.be [/ame]
a bit old, but here he is falling asleep at my desk :p
*the video is sped up, so dont worry about the quick breathing*
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOu3tqpSAho&feature=youtu.be"][/ame]

I feel so **** prod of my sammy today :3
It was cage cleaning day, and I decided that it was time to potty train/litterbox train him, so I put a litterbox in there with some wood pellets in, and about 2 minutes after i let him back in the cage he went to the box and peed :D

I'm already in love with flemmies after seeing just how intelligent they are (when they aren't derpy)

Hi! My flemmie is around 5-6 months now so close to yours, I think! Do you have problems picking ypurs up? Mine HATES being picked up! I'm super gentle but no matter what I do, she thumps her feet at me in major disapproval :( i don't want her to be a lap bunny or anything but I'd like her to be picked up easily at the vet etc. any advice???

I've had two Flemish for, oh wow, two years now and let me tell you they never learned to like being picked up, or even tolerate it. I do it everyday. I'm gentle. I used to give treats before and after. Eventually I learned its a thing thats got to be done, Its got to be done as gentle but affirmative as possible and its a necessary evil. I can say now that Xena thumps less at me, and Conan foot flicks me more sporadically then he used to so i guess its not all that bad.

Awww, look at that little mouth quivering. Too cute :)

Glad he's being a good boy and using his litter box.

Thanks Troller! I never wanted to pick her up and cuddle her really, so I guess that's a good thing lol! We'll work on getting picked up at least once a day- maybe that will help a bit! She's super curious so it's hilarious to just watch her run around anyways! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back