Sampson is back :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Some of you may remember Sampson, the bunny I fostered last summer?
Sampson3.jpg

Sampson1.jpg

Well, he is back here while his owner is on holiday, with his new friend, Daisy.:DShe is so beautiful, although quite nervous (which is understandable as she is a rescue bunny). Sampson is his usual cuddly self though.:DI've missed the little guy so much!

These photos are rubbish as the light is terrible outside, but I'll try and get some nice ones of them out in the run soon.I just wanted to show you the gorgeous couple!:D

SnD1.jpg

Daisy

Daisy.jpg

And my little Sampsonite!;)

Sam1.jpg

:D Isn't it lovely when the fosters come back and are doing so well :D He has BRILLIANT ears.

Thanks guys!:DI know it makes me so proud to see Sampson doing so well. He looks in fantastic condition - his coat is so shiny!! They are such a funny duo as well, I've missed having bonded bunnies about the place! They are here till Monday/Tuesday (depending on how late their owner gets back).

Millie loves them as well! I put their basket next to Millie's run and she was staring at them for ages, especially Daisy. The girls looked like they were deep in conversation or something, but Sampson just jumped into my arms for a cuddle. He was obviously bored by the situation.;)It's nice for Millie to have some bunny company around.:)

Anyway - more pictures!:D

Isn't her coat gorgeous?!

D1.jpg

Sammy loves his head scratches ;)

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

"Give me attention!"

S3.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

S4.jpg

SD2.jpg

I found this hilarious. Daisy and Sampson were transfixed by Ollie (my cat). They were staring at him for ages!:biggrin2:

SD.jpg

Wow what a Beautiful couple they make.

Great pictures as always.

Have you ever thought about getting Millie a friend?

Susan :)

Thanks Susan :D

Yes, I've wanted to get Millie a friend for a long time. However, I live with my parents and am off to university in September, so my parents wont let me get another rabbit as they don't want another one to care for while I am away. I've tried telling them thattwo rabbits is actually easier because they need less attention, but no luck! :rollseyesI know Millie had 6 happy years with Ruby, and still hasa great life now, but I still hate her being on her own. It sucks! If I'd had my way I'dhave kept Sampson and bonded him with Millie. I really miss him.:(He is a very special rabbit, I've never met a rabbit like him!

They are so adorable! Lucky you to babysit them. Daisy reminds me of Lottie even though they're different colors.

Latest posts

Back