Salutations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillrise

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Cat. I stumbled across this forum, and figured I'd hop on, hand out some advice as I can, and get some when I need it, as well.

I started raising rabbits back in 1999 as a 4-H project (although, my best friend's family ran a commercial rabbitry since the early 90s, so even then I was no stranger to them). I raise rabbits mostly for meat, but I've mostly sold them as pets locally. Around 2003, I got into purebreds: Mini Rex and Flemish Giants, and had fun showing them and selling them to the showing community. Unfortunately, because of college, I didn't have time to raise litters, but I did keep most of my buns as pets. Now graduated, I have time for my bunnies again, and I'm off to a great start.

I think I actually have more breeders now than I ever did before (well...most of them are still juniors, but they will be breeders this autumn). I currently have 2 pairs each of Californians and New Zealand Whites, and 5 standard Rex (in red, black and broken blue). I also have a litter of Californians in the nest box, and a litter of New Zealands in the oven. :D

See you around the forums!

Well, here's a couple relaxed photos (it's pretty hot today, so you can see their ice bottles). I also have several posed pictures of my rabbits on my site (but you won't be able to see them if you don't have a newer browser).

RosieLitter3.jpg

rex.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back