Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha about the accent thing! :) Some people say "aqua" like that. Not me :) Some people even say "wor-sher" instead of "washer". Obnoxious.

I hope that Sakura's lump is nothing serious. Good luck! :)

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry I missed this before. (I've been sick all week, Chelle.)

Know I'm thinking of you and Sakura! I hope it's just a cyst as well;).

Keep us posted, hon. Praying for the best.:hug::pray:

2017.gif

Hey Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles this week :?How scary! I hate knowing that people can get addresses so easily. Did the police say anything? I certainly understand you being spooked though. :hug:We got a lot of snow here yesterday, and yet I still found myself shopping... I've been shopping and cleaning everyday for the past week :sweep:nonoUgggggh. How's yours coming along? You're not mowing the lawn again are you? Hehe. Pat the pets for me please, hope to talk to you soon.

Just been catching up on your blog....

How incredibly mean and stupid of those people to send that note :X GRR, Sorry :(
Like Tracy said, Has it made you feel more settled?

I seriously hope Sakura will be okay, is the vet any good or just handsome LOL?

Keep us updated and I hope you can get her in before Christmas

Love Becca x

I hope everyone had a good christmas :).

No one in my family did anything on christmas day, but on boxing day a few of us gathered at my grandmas for drinks and nibbles (food...we didn't nibble on eachother :p).

My mum, who thinks she's old, fat and ugly!

DSC04479.jpg

Mum and grandma (an unflattering shot, she's really not that plump looking)

DSC04468.jpg

Their husbands, Rod who is my grans hub to the left and Glenn to the right

DSC04465.jpg

Not really xmas pics but the boys were trying out their new 'baby' cage

DSC04494.jpg

DSC04455.jpg

DSC04454.jpg

Sakura is moulting like crazy, so today I had her in the bathroom wetting my hands and yanking the lose tufts of fur out. Of course she wasn't happy and I got lots of disaproving looks flung my way.

DSC04495.jpg

DSC04497.jpg

DSC04501.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

YUCK YUCK YUCK! I stood on a bird and it was revolting :(. I was at the fridge getting a glass of coke, stepped backwards onto something squishy. I turn around and it's a baby bird, not a teeny weeny one either but some 4 inch long thing with a few little feathers. It wasn't dead either :(. I screamed and ran to the bathroom to wash my foot while Mat moved it outside.

Blimmin cat :grumpy:.

Great new pics of Sakura, Chelle!:)

Did you have a nice Christmas?

If that happened to me with the bird? I would have run shreeking!:panic: Eww. You go girl, you toughie:bow

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
If that happened to me with the bird? I would have run shreeking!:panic: Eww. You go girl, you toughie:bow
What's so icky about baby birds? I'm just curious? I used to find them on the ground all the time and would pick them up and put them back in their nest (if I could find it). I've had a few pet baby birds, too.

Seeing them is fine, standing on them and their guts going everywhere and blood spewing out the beak while the poor thing spasms and tries to scream, that bit ain't pretty :p. Baby birds I'm not scared of, having their guts all over my foot however, eeek.

I did run screaming, haha, I hate dead or dying things.

I used to hand raise rainbow lorikeets when I was a kid so baby birds themselves don't frighten me.

Crys, we didn't have Christmas but I had a nice day :D, hope you did too.

Oohhh, I thought you stepped on it lightly (and pulled your foot up before hurting it). Silly me. I've stepped on hamsters like that (felt something under my foot and pulled back before they were hurt at all). :p

I'm much too heavy to stand on an animal and not kill it.

Just a quick note, I am not going to be around for a while, my dad whom I haven't spoken to for years has had a heart attack. He's not even 50 :(. I am going to try and see him somehow, he lives really far away.

I'm in total shock and don't know what to think.

Latest posts

Back