Sad/mad bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
So I had to recently take a trip to NC last week the 16th-21st, my father passed away. I had left my buns care up to one of my friends who usually cares for them when I have to leave. I came back yesterday said my hellos to the 3 and after a 16 hour non stop drive I was exhausted. So this morning I went in to see my buns and the two dwarfs seemed not to care I was home ( not unusual) they aren't the cuddly lovey type. My lop though is my cuddle bug. He didn't seem excited to see me. Usually he comes up and kisses and grunts. I got nothing! I handed him a treat he took it but ran away with it, not what he usually does. Tonight I went in to get my nightly kisses and he snubbed me! Went to the corner of the xpen and sat there. I tried to give him a treat but he wouldn't take it. So I sat in the middle of the pen and he ran away and sat in the hutch. Is he mad at me for being gone a week? I also did change the buns food to a different kind. An all Timothy pellet, as I found the fortified ones I was using had alfalfa meal in it. I also cut back food for all 3 due to my dwarf being over weight. 1/4 cup once a day with lots and lots of hay. I'm really hoping he's a bit upset with me and not Ill. Also could it possibly be I have new smells on my sweatshirt from my moms dogs? I've never seen him act like this. He doesn't even want to hump his ball. Gah! Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

I was gone for 11 hours and my bun is doing the same thing! Expect peeling on everything even though she's litter trained!

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back