Sabrina

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ra7751

Reaction score
Today marks the fifth anniversary of the last time I held my special little girl Sabrina. She really left her mark here. She fought so hard against so many things. We didn't know it at the time....but we lost her due to complications from E Cuniculi. Howwell I know EC now.While she is no longer with us in body....she certainly is in spirit. She is my inspiration for our rescue. I still miss her terribly but I know she is not in that tormented little body she endured while here. She is spending eternity with her first love and soulmate...Yoda. As hard as it is for us, things are as they should be....Sabrina and Yoda are together.

Randy

It's funny how some little animals just capture our hearts. Even if they are only with us for a little time, they always leave a mark. RIP little ones.

:(

At least you know that her little life meant something really special. She's made a difference in so many animals' lives and the education of the people who care for them, etc.

I know the pain doesn't go away tho :hug:

I'm so sorry about Sabrina. :(It sounds like she left a big mark on you and your family.

You should spend this day remembering Sabrina when she was in full health and her normal self before she got sick.

Karlee:hug:

I did not know her, but I am thankful for her life. Without it, you wouldn't have a rescue nor would you be so passionate about helping rabbits and educating others to help rabbits. I'm so sorry you lost her, but so happy you did have her.

Binky free, Sabrina,

Latest posts

Back