Rules our slaves should know!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pheenex's rules Do not clean my messes unless i tell you to Do not EVER! stop petting me i will attack you -.- Pipi's rule Breakfast must NEVER! be late same go's for lunch and dinner! Winnie's rule I dont care how long it took you to clean your room i will make as big of a mess as a want :D Harley's rule Do not tell me i cant have anymore treats :whatever i'll never forgive you :whatever

Love these rules. My Houdini joins your Houdini...you can try and bunny proof your room but I will ALWAYS find a way you just watch :p

#29 If you are eating a banana, I expect that you will share it with me. Otherwise, the second you put the peel down I will be off and running with it.

Thumpers main rules are don't leave the room without feeding me in the morning! And you wake up when I say you wake up!

Trixie's main rules are as follows:

1) Pick me up, snuggle me and tell me how cute, beautiful and FABULOUS I am in the morning

2) You will get me my oats after I have been sufficiently snuggled

3) You better turn on the hockey game or I get cross

4) I win the game "Kill the doo rag" every time. No question.

I think my human is well trained but, she won't change the rules and she should.

I must have blackberries with every meal, she won't let me though.

Me and all my girls have to have those sweet oat cubes she gives us all of the time. Sometimes we don't have them.

I get to sleep in the human bed anytime I want and, the human can sleep in my bed. That works until it gets dark, then the human wants the human bed.

Pleas stop putting that good smelling electronic cigarette out of my reach. It smells yummy and I want to taste it. The human here says it would be very bad for me so I can't even touch it, ever.

Maybe sometimes our humans know best but, I think they need to follow our rules better or we should get to put them in a cage for the night.

Mason's rules
If I nibble ons you clothes it means you move and nots move back till I no go there
If I's want it it's mine
You's must feed me mys veggies if yous say I has some.
If I's grunt yous move that is most important on mys list
Yous must have papers to shred

Gandalf's rules:

You should anticipate where I want to be. If you are in my way expect extreme nudging

When I hop up for a cuddle all electronic devices should be immediately put away - your attention should be on me and only me I don't care if it's an important news program or your mum ringing I'm more important

Provide only hay I really really like or it will be pulled into my litter tray. If you reach the end of the bag and there is a single speck of dust in the hay don't even think of putting it in the rack. It's poo!

When entering the room all humans must talk to me. Failure to do so meets with strict disapproval and floor thumping. Apologies can be made - leave offerings of banana and parsley and I will consider forgiving you

Stop trying to put things on the floor to stop me digging the carpet, you know I will only chuck them on your feet!

Latest posts

Back